A selection of articles related to gematria code.
Original articles from our library related to the Gematria Code. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gematria Code.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Gematria Code is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gematria Code books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Aleph 2160: A Zodiac Oracle
- volume (The Gematria Code) which may help those who are fascinated with gematria and number symbolism to understand the evolution of Aleph 2160.
- Extensions to The Holistic Nature of Reality
- Example of Gematria. 26. Bonding.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gematria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Alternatively, the word "gematria" is generally held to derive from Greek geōmetriā, "geometry", .. DVD 'Unlocking Da Vinci's Code – Mystery or Conspiracy?
- Hebrew Gematria Code - The numerical valuation of Hebrew letters
- These gematria values are very well established.
- THE CODE OF CARL MUNCK, AND ANCIENT GEMATRIAN
- Introduction to Gematria And Code-Related Numbers. By Joseph E. Mason.
- Barack Obama - Gematria Code and Bible Code - Redux - YouTube
- Jul 19, 2010 2 interesting observations on Barack Hussein Obama's name in relation to the Gematria and Bible codes.
- English Gematria Calculators
- The word "gematria" comes from the Greek word "geōmetriā" from which our English word "geometry" is derived. . A NUMERIC CODE = 666.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.