- Geminga [Click for IPA pronunciation guide]. —n. astronomy one of the brightest and nearest gamma-ray sources, situated in the constellation Gemini.
- Letter to the Editor Hipparcos positioning of Geminga: how and why
- measurement of the optical position of Geminga (mv = 25.
- 1 GEMINGA'S TAILS : A PULSAR BOW-SHOCK PROBING THE
- The Geminga pulsar is one of the best studied isolated neutron stars. (1) . Discovered 30 erg/sec), led to Geminga's identification as a neutron star.
- Geminga and Tycho' SNR viewed in TeV gamma rays.
- emission from Geminga by SHALON telescope are presented. The value Geminga flux obtained by SHALON is lower than the upper limits published before.
- The Vela and Geminga pulsars in the mid-infrared
- The Vela and Geminga pulsars in the mid-infrared. A. A.
- Observation of Geminga and Crab pulsars using HAGAR telescope
- PROCEEDINGS OF THE 31. ˘ Ą. ICRC, Ł ´ODZ 2009.
- Nowe oblicze najdziwniejszych gwiazd
- Trudno byłoby nam zlokalizować nawet Słońce, które w tym zakresie widmowym emituje ponad 10-krotnie mniej energii niż najjaśniejsze z widocznych na mapie źródeł – pulsary Krab, Vela i Geminga.
- Geminga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Geminga is a neutron star approximately 250 parsecs away from the Sun in the constellation Gemini.
- Timing Analysis
- Feb 3, 2010 This figure shows time-lapse images of the Geminga pulsar (bottom) and how they translate into a light curve (top).
- Image of Geminga by the EPIC camera on the XMM-Newton X-ray Observatory.
Geminga is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Geminga books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.