- The fine structure of RNA-storing archaeocytes from gemmules of
- phase of histogenesis after germination of the gemmules.
- Gemmules as a key structure for the adaptive radiation of freshwater
- by small spherules or resting stages, known as gemmules gemmules could be considered a strategic successful device in the natural history of Spongillina.
- Cold hardiness of the green gemmules of <Emphasis Type="Italic
- Most green gemmules of Spongilla lacustris survived enclosure in ice at - 20 C for up to 30 time spent at low temperature had little effect on gemmule survival.
- Scientific Community Rocked By Potomac Discovery
- These are gemmules that overwinter and produce new sponges. They are tough. Like seeds, they can be stored for years and still remain viable.
- L'errore di Darwin
- L'ereditarietà sarebbe dovuta alla trasmissione di "gemmule", particelle materiali che trasportano alle generazioni successive le proprietà della variazione.
- Gemmule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the internal buds of freshwater sponges. For the proposed mechanism of heredity, see Gemmule (pangenesis).
- THE WORLD'S SMALLEST FRUIT
- Scattered in the sponge body are several spherical gemmules.
Gemmules is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gemmules books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
r v constanza background
ready to rumble nitro girls
green eggs and ham words