A selection of articles related to gemstones.
Original articles from our library related to the Gemstones. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gemstones.
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- Poppet Magick and an Example for Healing
- There are various forms and types of this magick, and listed below is a basic guide and some tips on how to enhance your poppet spell. Poppet magick is extremely powerful and should be used with care. Most people associate poppet magick with Voodoo and...
Spells >> Poppet Magick
- Worshipping a god or goddess in fact is paying homage to the great shining light at the core of your being. You acknowledge that there is more than everyday reality and honor it. The various godheads are different 'gestalts', energy beings, or facets of the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- A Basic Guide to Charm Making
- A charm is a collection of herbs, gemstones and other tiny bits and pieces that are chosen for their specific energies to help with the desired outcome. These are usually combined and sewn into a piece of cloth, or a mojo bag. It is then charged by a spell or...
Spells >> Charms
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
- Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases. Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune? Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need...
Spells >> Charms
Gemstones is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gemstones books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GEMSTONES - USGS Mineral Resources Program
- GEMSTONES—2001. 31.1.
- Gemstones - Math/Science Nucleus
- Lesson 1 - What is a gemstone? Lesson 2 - Describing gemstones. Lesson 3 - Gem lab.
- 1 gemstones - Geological Association of Canada
- Iolite in rock, and gemstones, near Nelson, British Columbia. Garnets, near Nelson ... Mineral and rock gemstones form through geological processes.
- Texas Gemstones - University of Texas Libraries
- Propertiesof gemstones. 5. Crystals.
- Gemstone Information Manual - American Gem Trade Association
- DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS FOR NATURAL GEMSTONES ... b. the treatment creates special care requirements for the gemstone to retain the benefit of the ...
Suggested News Resources
- Local mining applications delayed by new gemstones law
- New concessions to explore gem-rich areas in upper Myanmar will not be granted until by-laws to the Myanmar Gemstones Law have been passed, which is unlikely to happen under the outgoing government, officials from the Ministry of Mines said. Miners sit ...
- Graff Diamonds unveils collection centred around the ancient art of carving
- The art of carving gemstones dates back to ancient times, and to celebrate the craft, Laurence Graff joined his team of gemologists to source historic carved gemstones and rework them into exceptional jewellery pieces with a touch of modernity.
- Cred Jewellery launches ethical gemstone collection
- The collection comprises of earrings, necklaces, interchangeable pendants, bracelets, bangles and rings, using Fairtrade silver and ethically sourced gemstones. (Amethyst earrings, £239).
- Diamonds Remain Top Choice for Gemstones in Jewelry, Finds Survey of Jewelry
- Diamonds remains the most popular choice for gemstones, followed by pearl and ruby, according to a survey commissioned by the Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) at the recently concluded Hong Kong International Diamond, Gem & Pearl ...
- How to Get Free Skins With 'League of Legends' Hextech Crafting
- Gemstones can be disenchanted into a chest or key, or you can combine 10 to get Hextech Annie . We bought ten chests from the store to see what we could get. Six of them were champion skin shards, with one being epic, two were ward shards, and four ...
Suggested Web Resources
- Gemstones: Facts, photos, information for 100+ gems - Geology.com
- Detailed information and photos for over 100 gemstone varieties from around the world!
- Gemstone: Comprehensive guide to Gemstones
- Interactive guide to the most popular gemstones. ... Welcome to the gemstone section, a free informational reference guide to gemstones, jewelry, and precious ...
- Gemstone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A gemstone or gem (also called a fine gem, jewel, or a precious or semi-precious stone) is a piece of mineral crystal, which, in cut and polished form, is used to ...
- Guide to Gemstones - Colors & Meanings | Wixon Jewelers
- Gemstones have played various roles in the myths and legends of human cultures throughout history. Some tell a story or are believed to have special powers, ...
- Gemstones | Stuller
- Swarovski Gemstone Center. Learn More ... Learn more about our Black Box gemstones.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.