Gen Douglas Macarthur
A selection of articles related to gen douglas macarthur.
Original articles from our library related to the Gen Douglas Macarthur. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gen Douglas Macarthur.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- False Memory Syndrome and the Inquisition
- Memories are modified by circumstance and environment There is a new witch hunt in the United States. It has no need for proof and there is no reprieve. It is sufficient to be accused, and the lingering stench never fades. It is sexual abuse of children. The...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Gen Douglas Macarthur is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gen Douglas Macarthur books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- General Douglas A. MacArthur*
- General Douglas A. MacArthur*. YOUTH AWARD for.
- Army in Europe Regulation 600-89
- General Douglas MacArthur Leadership Award. *This regulation supersedes USAREUR Regulation 600-8-222, 16 January 2002.
- General Douglas MacArthur Leadership Award Program
- Army Regulation 600–89. Personnel—General. General.
- General Douglas MacArthur New York Times April 6, 1964
- General Douglas MacArthur. New York Times. April 6, 1964.
- CULTURAL CHANGE: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE CHANGE
- In this thesis, I examine the leadership of two leaders—General Douglas MacArthur and.
Suggested News Resources
- Council on Aging wins cook-off
- Mike Gemmel dressed as Gen. Douglas MacArthur for the Master Gardeners Thomas pointed out that the group had taken the time to break up pieces of tree bark and glue it to paper to give the appearance of real trees.
- Local Korean War veterans perform 1000 honors and counting
- By DAVID THOMPSON (firstname.lastname@example.org) , Williamsport Sun-Gazette Gen. Douglas MacArthur's oft-quoted adage that "old soldiers never die, they just fade away" is wrong.
- Secret history of Building 640 revealed
- The school was moved to Minnesota after Pearl Harbor and while Sakamoto graduated and went on to become Gen. Douglas MacArthur's interpreter in the Pacific. His family was ordered to leave their San Jose farm and sent to an Arkansas internment camp.
- Braving a different storm
- His great-grandfather, Sterling Bone, was deployed in World War II, Korea and Vietnam, and served in the Army Cavalry and Air Force for 33 years, briefly flying as Gen. Douglas MacArthur's radio operator.
- Commemorate 'Korea: The Forgotten War,' on the USS Hornet
- Attendees will also learn how Gen. Douglas MacArthur and the US Forces bravely defended South Korea from the invading communist army.
Suggested Web Resources
- Douglas MacArthur - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- General of the Army Douglas MacArthur (26 January 1880 – 5 April 1964) was an American general and field marshal of the Philippine Army.
- Douglas MacArthur
- General Douglas MacArthur now ordered a general retreat to the Bataan peninsula.
- David Colbert: Harry Truman Talks About Firing General Douglas
- Jun 22, 2010 General George McClellan treated Abraham Lincoln with disdain. Douglas MacArthur did the same to Harry Truman.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.