A selection of articles related to gender differences.
Original articles from our library related to the Gender Differences. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gender Differences.
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Gender Differences is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gender Differences books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Gender Differences in Educational Outcomes. Study on the
- gender differences persist in both attainment and choice of courses of study.
- Gender Differences - Stanford University
- Feb 4, 2001 been a priority in many countries, large gender differences prevail in set of U. S.
- 1 Gender Differences in Receptivity to Sexual Offers
- they disagree about is why such gender differences exist.
Suggested News Resources
- Prevalence of Mental Disorders Linked to Gender Differences
- The prevalence rates of mental illness are associated with gender differences, with women having higher rates of anxiety or depression and men having higher rates of substance abuse or antisocial disorders, according to a study published online Aug.
- Gender differences in mental health
- The research suggested that it is this difference in internalising and externalising that accounts for the gender differences in the prevalence rates of many mental disorders.
- Risk for Mental Illness Varies by Gender
- 23, 2011 -- Women are more likely to be diagnosed with depression and anxiety, while men are at greater risk for substance abuse and antisocial disorders, according to a new study examining gender differences in rates of mental illnesses.
- 10 Psychological gender differences
- Though we would like to think males and females are fairly similar (except for the obvious physical or reproductive differences), we know that there are fundamental psychological differences.
- Renin angiotensin system and gender differences in dopaminergic degeneration
- The involvement of the RAS in gender differences in dopaminergic degeneration was confirmed with AT1a-null mice lesioned with the dopaminergic neurotoxin MPTP.
Suggested Web Resources
- Sex differences in humans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A sex difference is a distinction of biological and/or physiological characteristics associated with either males or females of a species.
- Special Edition - Gender Differences
- Gender differences influence boys' and girls' learning and emotions.
- Gender Differences, Sexuality and Emotional Infidelity | Psychology
- Jan 8, 2009 More on emotional infidelity, sexuality and gender By Michael J. Formica, MS, MA , EdM...
- Why Parents May Cause Gender Differences in Kids - The Daily Beast
- Sep 2, 2009 Claims of sex differences fall apart. Print; Email; Comments.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gender Differences Topics
Related searchescryptic crossword abbreviations in clues
kennewick washington history
theory of the firm transaction cost theory
clown bicycle types of clown bike
criminal law quotes