A selection of articles related to gender roles.
Original articles from our library related to the Gender Roles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gender Roles.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Essay on Sex and Sex Magick: Liber Conjunctus / Liber Two
- SEX Sex begins and ends at Conception. For those loving people who have chosen to so Conceive, the lustful Penetration, the willing Acceptance has its finale when Sperma conjuncts Ovum. The Fruit of this Union transforms the relationship that an individual...
Body Mysteries >> Sexuality
- Mannaz is the fourth rune of the third aett. Its name is the reconstructed Common germanic for “man” in the sense of “human being.” Although it follows closely after Berkano, a very female rune, Ingwaz is Berkano’s polar opposite in terms of matters of gender....
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Evil Hypnosis
- "Evil" hypnosis is what I call the popular view of hypnosis as something that is used by devious agencies or individuals to control people's minds surreptitiously. Mind control or behavior control are possible with hypnosis only temporarily, and...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Gender Roles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gender Roles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Why "Feminine" and "Masculine" Should Not Imply Weak or Strong
- What I am concerned with is the general climate regarding gender roles and the rhetoric that surrounds women, our abilities, and our bodies. Because here's the deal: My femininity is not defined by what other people think makes a woman feminine.
- How have gender stereotypes changed in the last 30 years?
- The p values that represent the r to z transformation (Preacher, 2002) are two-tailed. Ns for 1983 M-W comparisons are 105 for gender roles, occupations, and physical characteristics and 85 foragentic and communal traits. Ns for 2014 M-W …more.
- "The Future of Men" explores evolving gender roles
- With the role of men in society evolving, and a power shift toward women at work and home, the "traditional" male is dying out, according to author Jack Myers.
- This zine aims to put an end to gender roles in fashion
- But of course, certain brands are still extremely limiting to those who do not identify as male or female (i.e. Rain Dove—the stunning model and gender capitalist we featured in our latest Spring Fashion issue).
- UN Women asks Arab men and women to switch gender roles
- In the social experiment, 20 young men and women from seven Arab countries were asked to switch gender roles and to answer a series of questions from the perspective of the other gender-based on how gender roles are viewed in the region.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.