A selection of articles related to gender.
Original articles from our library related to the Gender. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gender.
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Divinity: Thought We are Many, Are We One?
- Dear Questioner, You asked if there was such a thing as Christian Wicca. The simple answer is, of course there is! The tradition of communing with all the lovely fellow spirits in this cosmos goes way back beyond apostolic times. Didn't the Magi (plural for...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Mannaz is the fourth rune of the third aett. Its name is the reconstructed Common germanic for “man” in the sense of “human being.” Although it follows closely after Berkano, a very female rune, Ingwaz is Berkano’s polar opposite in terms of matters of gender....
Divination >> Rune Stones
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Gender is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gender books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Policy On Gender Verification - iaaf.org
- the issue of gender amongst participants in women's events. Background.
- Women's Empowerment: Measuring the Global Gender Gap
- Forum to assess the current size of the gender gap by gender issues, it is a disturbing reality that no country has yet managed to eliminate the gender gap.
- Taking action: achieving gender equality and empowering women
- shelter—while promoting gender equality, education, health, and environmental .
Suggested News Resources
- Post Katrina pain index: race, gender, poverty still plague New Orleans
- It is impossible to understand what happened and what still remains without considering race, gender, and poverty. The following facts offer indicators of pain that remains.
- Africa: FAJ Holds Conference on Gender Equality and Media in Kigali, Rwanda
- An all-African conference on Gender and Media opened today in Kigali, Rwanda, to debate ways of redressing challenges facing African female journalists at the workplace across Africa.
- Slow climb for women in the workplace
- Forty-odd years ago, when international feminism was nascent and in Australia the Women's Electoral Lobby was being formed, the call for redressing gender imbalance was all about discrimination.
- Fight for Gender Equality Continues with New HERvotes Campaign
- and more than half of the states have elected a woman governor.” Obama officially declared today Women's Equality Day, asking Americans to “celebrate the achievements of women and recommit ourselves to the goal of gender equality in this country.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gender and Society: A Matter of Nature or Nurture?
- In addition to age, gender is one of the universal dimensions on which status differences are based.
- Gender | Psychology Today
- In the old days, it was so simple: Men hunted and women raised the kids.
- WHO | Gender
- The distinct roles and behaviour may give rise to gender inequalities, i.e. differences between men and women that systematically favour one group.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslogp prediction
chemical element nomenclature
food represents knowledge
pyotr nikolayevich wrangel
olaf ii of norway