A selection of articles related to genders.
Original articles from our library related to the Genders. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Genders.
- You Have The Power: A Defense For Christians Doing Magick
- Recently, Pope John Paul II created a flap when he pronounced, when speaking to some visiting group, that we needed to remember that God includes both genders, and that the feminine aspect of the Deity was as important as the masculine aspect which has become,...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- I am Pagan
- I am Pagan. I am a part of the whole of Nature. The Rocks, the Animals, the Plants, the Elements, and Stars are my relatives. Other humans are my sisters and brothers, whatever their races, colors, genders, sexual orientations, ages, nationalities, religions,...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- 3 - The Empress
- The Empress belongs to the young adultness. She symbolizes fertility, femininity, the Great Mother, nature. Meaning: fertility, growth, progress, procreation, love, beauty,delight, the feminine part in both genders, businesswoman. Reverse: infertility,...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- 4 - The Emperor
- The age between 20 – 30 years. A very male card, representing power, leadership, achievement. The Emperor is a true leader: his firm power is combined with exploring new possibilities (the Rams), negotiation and change (the Phoenix - transformation – on his...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
Genders is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Genders books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sexualities and Genders in Zapotec Oaxaca
- multiple gender relations and sexual behaviors and roles that coexist in mod- ern Mexico.
- How Does Instant Messaging Affect Interaction Between the Genders?
- whether gender differences exist in the intimate setting of this one-on-one online medium – and if so, what kind differences in Internet usage between genders.
- When succession crosses genders
- When succession crosses genders. Mother -son and father -daughter teams enjoy a head start on other companies.
- Helpfulness of the genders—a student project
- Helpfulness of the genders—a student project. Elizabeth Rosner and Tian Zheng. Columbia University.
Suggested News Resources
- Africa: FAJ Holds Conference on Gender Equality and Media in Kigali, Rwanda
- An all-African conference on Gender and Media opened today in Kigali, Rwanda, to debate ways of redressing challenges facing African female journalists at the workplace across Africa.
- Gender issues
- Where I take exception to part of his explanation is over his submission that the absence of a reference to gender as basis for discrimination in Article 6 of the Constitution is a “political matter” that will find a solution some time in the future.
- Gender neutral housing changes proposed for UNC
- He said in 2006 an antiquated NC statute that mandated unmarried men and women could not live together was struck down and, with it, the last barrier to gender-nonspecific housing.
- Tablets Are From Mars, E-Readers Are From Venus
- The data comes as part of a quarterly survey of connected device users and found that smartphone usage is about equal across genders. Women control 61% of the e-reader market, up from 46% a year ago.
- NCAA Division II increases cross country and track fields for 2012-13
- Additionally, the 3000-meter run will be added as a championship event for both genders in the indoor track and field championships. “It is an international event for indoor meets, and we haven't had it in the past,” Duyst said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Genders OnLine Journal - Presenting innovative theories in art
- A peer-reviewed academic journal publishing essays about gender and sexuality in relation to social, political, artistic, and economic concerns.
- How Many Sexes? How Many Genders? When Two Are Not Enough
- Jun 29, 2007 Lecture by A. H. Devor, Ph.
- Genders | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Genders's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesinterest continuous compounding
anita cobby murder john travers
peace medal of the third world