A selection of articles related to gene ray.
Original articles from our library related to the Gene Ray. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gene Ray.
- The Blue Ray: An OBE Ceremony Experience
- This is what happened to me, many years ago, after my very first successful deliberate wake induced OBE. I had been trying to project for several months at this time, and had made a projection attempt almost every night for the previous two weeks. Trying to...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Serveral Simple But Useful Meditations
- MEDITATIONS Before you start any kind of meditation, here are a few tips: Pick a place where you will not be disturbed. If you want, you may put on some relaxing music or nature sounds to keep you from possible distractions. Get into an upright position...
Mind >> Meditation
- A Ghostly House in Kansas
- Inteview with SUZANNE and JEFFERY DIEHL and their children JOURDANNE DIEHL, age 4, and PAUL ROATH age 13. June, 1999. Interview by SuzAnne's aunt Linda Kangas and Gene Kangas, Concord OHIO. The subject concerns spiritual occurrences at an early 20th century...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Enochian Temples: The Lower Temple
- The previous sections dealt with the Temple primarily in its relation to the macrocosmic world. The Servient squares were considered only in their formation as the floor, and were largely ignored otherwise. But they can also be grouped to form altars of the...
Magick >> Enochian
- Enochian Hexagram Banishing Ritual
- THE ENOCHIAN HEXAGRAM BANISHING RITUAL: Stand facing North with feet together, left hand at your side and right arm extended and centered with Fire Wand, thumd wand or crystal* upright in front of you. Face the East. Trace a banishing Air Hexagram (yellow),...
Enochian >> Rituals
- How The Major Arcana and The Tibetan Book of The Dead can work together
- There are some striking complements to the Major Arcana of the Tarot and the Tibetan Book of the Dead. They are a nice enhancement to the meanings of these powerful cards. I claim no expertise on Buddhism but I found the resonance and compatibility to Tarot...
Religions >> Buddhism
Gene Ray is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gene Ray books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Public record for the week of March 3 to March 9
- Jacob Nathaniel Guinn and Rebekah Denise Groeber; Aaron Michael Nichols and Haleigh Grace Watson; Kolt Gene Kelly and Cassidy Ann Myers; Adam Benjamin Cyrus and Erica Noelle Poe; Frank Ray Johns and Doris Elaine Branch; Jacob Edward Roller ...
- Near-IR photoactivation using mesoporous silica–coated NaYF 4 :Yb,Er/Tm
- For photoactivated control of gene expression, knockdown of essential tumor genes is achieved using UCNs loaded with caged nucleic acids, which are injected intratumorally. The whole process from nanoparticle .....
- UAB should wear controversial jerseys despite politics
- The school's president, Ray Watts, actually spent millions trying to cripple the brand, but that's another column for another time. He lost the fight over UAB football, but somehow has managed to keep his job. ...
- Celebrating the 50 best college football teams since World War II
- All-Americans: T Jim Dunaway, G Bookie Bolin, QB Doug Elmore, FB Billy Ray Adams .... All-Americans: DB George Webster, DE Bubba Smith, WR Gene Washington, QB Steve Juday, RB Clinton Jones, RB Bob Apisa, DT Harold Lucas, LB Ron Goovert.
- Gar genome helps identify genetic sequences shared by human disease genes and
- Around 96 per cent of all known fish species are categorised as Teleosts (ray fins). The Gar belongs within the other four per cent and provides a highly informative comparative basis for evolutionary studies.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.