A selection of articles related to generosity.
Original articles from our library related to the Generosity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Generosity.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Receptive. Element: Earth. Bright translucent green chalcedony. Uplifts heart chakra. Greater flexibility, wisdom, generosity, self-confidence. Heals depression, excess self-focus, emotions/sexual imbalance. Placed on heart, neck, or on brown for meditation....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Welcome again to my "Rune-of-the-Month" Club! At the rate I've been going, it's been more like the "Rune-of-the-Year" Club, but I'll try to speed up the pace. This article puts the series over the halfway mark. This is the twelfth of the...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Projective. Element: Fire. (Carbon) Powerfully absorbs and amplifies thoughts/attitudes of user, other gems, and wearer's strengths and weaknesses. Prosperity, generosity vs. misery; love vs. distrust; overview, spirituality vs. lust, immediate gratification....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- A Quick Guide to Reading Ordinary Playing Cards
- Divining from regular playing cards is an old practice and I am sure many of us know at least one fortune-telling game done with this tool. Reading regular cards is called cartomancy or metasymbology. Playing cards have been called "The Devil's Picture...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
Generosity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Generosity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nobody's watching? Subtle cues affect generosity in an anonymous
- earmuffs appeared to reduce generosity, this effect was not significant.
- The Generosity of America
- Jan 8, 2010 January 2010 • Volume 39, Number 1. The Generosity of America . private generosity that amounted to $6 billion.
- Generosity Report.KC2
- alone to accurately calculate and compare individual generosity, and presents a new way to measure acts of generosity by individuals throughout the country.
Suggested News Resources
- School superintendent gives up $800000 in pay
- Powell's generosity is more than just a gesture in a region with some of the nation's highest rates of unemployment. As he prepares for retirement, he wants to ensure that his pet projects survive California budget cuts.
- Dedication of Zarrow Hall reminds of generosity
- By James S. Tyree The Norman Transcript NORMAN — For his 93rd birthday in early 2009, Henry Zarrow received a gift that will keep on giving for numerous University of Oklahoma students.
- Generosity, achievement deserve recognition
- • Roses to the Richmond Symphony Orchestra and its generous benefactors for meeting a challenge issued in April 2010 by Paul and Pat Lingle to raise $500000.
- There will be no generosity from Steve Bruce this time
- by Chris Wathan, Western Mail BRENDAN RODGERS found an unexpected fax on his desk when he first walked into football management at Watford.
- Feline Care centre amazed by generosity
- THE cats and kittens living at Feline Care in East Harling still need your help to save their home. The current total now stands at £35009.
Suggested Web Resources
- Generosity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Generosity is the habit of giving freely without expecting anything in return. It can involve offering time, assets or talents to aid someone in need.
- Generosity Synonyms, Generosity Antonyms | Thesaurus.com
- Synonyms for generosity at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.
- Generosity | Define Generosity at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:Pakistan, Afghanistan.
- Generosity - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- gen·er·os·i·ty. noun \ˌje-nə-ˈrä-sə-tē, -ˈräs-tē\. plural gen·er·os·i·ties.
- Generosity | Psychology Today
- Feb 17, 2011 Generosity: a required skill in performance, relationships, and in life. By Jennifer Hamady...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.