A selection of articles related to genetic.
Original articles from our library related to the Genetic. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Genetic.
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Most homoeopatic books describe the metal Platinum as mainly a remedy for women. I myself know several male Platinums, and I would like to start this homoeopatic picture with one of them: Mr. K. Birkenstock, manufacturer of healthy hippie-sandals, dismissed...
Remedies >> Remedies P
- Meditation and Kaballah II
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
- Welcome to the third installment of the Rune-of-the-Month-Club. This month's rune is Uruz, the second rune of the Elder Futhark, and has the sound(s) of the letter "U", a nice long U sound, as in "food." If Fehu, the first rune, is a tame...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- But on to Othala, which in the eastern areas of the proto-Germanic-speaking area was evidently pronounced Othila. This is the “O” rune. It did not carry over into the Younger Futhark, so Ur(uz) did double-duty. Nevertheless, the Scandinavian languages still...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Synaesthesia: The Crossing of the Senses
- "We interpret one sense by another." William Hazlitt "Although medicine has known about synaesthesia for three centuries, it keeps forgetting that it knows. Richard Cytowic, in "Synaesthesia: Phenomenology and Neuropsychology a Review of...
Modern Science >> Synesthesia
Genetic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Genetic books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Genetic Variation
- Acknowledgements. □ Presentation derived from Human Genetic. Variation module created by the National.
- Genetic Testing | Alzheimer's Association
- family histories, and some without such histories, wish to have a genetic test that will answer Alzheimer's disease is the object of intense genetic analysis.
- Genetic Testing
- Genetic Testing. When an individual is diagnosed with celiac disease, the entire family learns that they must be tested for the condition, for they are now at risk.
Suggested News Resources
- UH cancer researchers discover genetic link to mesothelioma, melanoma of eye
- The results of the 14-year study, which also involved scientists at the Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, was published online Sunday in Nature Genetics.
- Genetic cancer test often urged for wrong women
- NEW YORK Aug 29 (Reuters) - Doctors are too quick to recommend expensive genetic counseling or testing for ovarian cancer, but at the same time often fail to refer women at high risk for the disease, US government researchers said.
- Genetic testing eases pain of hypochondria
- I'm dying. I'm convinced of it. We all are to an extent, of course - from the moment we enter this world, we're counting down to our exit - but I'm dying faster than you are.
- Emory to offer master's in genetic counseling
- By Andis Robeznieks The Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta will be offering a new two-year master's degree program in genetic counseling starting next summer.
- The genetic sergeants that keep stem cells stemmy
- So stem cells must constantly repress genetic programmes that threaten to send them down specific routes, and rob them of their limitless potential. “Imagine you're a stem cell,” says Mitchell Guttman from the Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard.
Suggested Web Resources
- How does genetics affect our lives? Online activities, labs, experiments, and workshops for students, teens, and all others curious about genetics.
- Genetic Denim
- Premium Denim Jeans | Genetic Denim...
- Genetic Disorders: MedlinePlus
- A genetic disorder is a disease caused by a different form of a gene called a variation, or an alteration of a gene called a mutation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.