A selection of articles related to geocentric theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Geocentric Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Geocentric Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Geocentric Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Geocentric Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ancient sea creatures knocked out by a one-two punch
- "We know that the difference between a heliocentric theory and a geocentric theory is one of relative motion only, and that such a difference has no physical significance." -Cosmologist Fred Hoyle.
- Ask Ethan: What Makes A Theory A Scientific One?
- just to name a few. Frameworks that are known to be wrong were scientific in their time, too, like the flat-Earth theory, the geocentric theory, Lamarckian evolution, the steady-state Universe or the theory of planet Vulcan.
- BRUCE FEIN: Donald Trump a one-man wrecking squad for the Constitution
- We would still believe in the geocentric theory of the universe and in the four bodily humors. We would still burn women as witches and practice slavery. We would still salute monarchy in the United States and Writs of Assistance.
- Arun Jaitley attacks Rahul Gandhi for supporting those 'who want to break up
- Everyone has a different IQ to question and analyze things and the one that has an open mind gives something new to this world. Copernicus fought against the geocentric theory, Socrates fought against the stoics.
- Giant flightless bird roamed Arctic 50 million years ago
- No process that we know of yet...you assume we humans have reached the peak of our intellect. This has been a common pitfall throughout history.