Geoffroy De Charney
- Did Geoffroy I de Charny Obtain the Present Turin Shroud on the
- 1. Did Geoffroy I de Charny Obtain the Present Turin Shroud on the Smyrna Campaign of 1346.
- The First Captivity of Geoffroy de Charny and the Acquisition of the
- The present article on "The First Captivity of Geoffroy de Charny" (referred to henceforth as.
- Nor can any other theory document a path of the Shroud from Constantinople to the ever-silent Geoffroy I de Charny.
- The Shroud of Turin A shroud is a garment of the dead which covers
- church in Lirey, France by Geoffroy de Charney (20-21). It was traded to the Savoys and eventually ended up in Turin (Feister).
- Geoffrey de Charny
- Geoffrey de Charny was the first known owner of the Shroud of Turin in Western Europe.
- Amazon.com: The Book of Chivalry of Geoffroi de Charny: Text
- Amazon.com: The Book of Chivalry of Geoffroi de Charny: Text, Context, and Translation (The Middle Ages Series) (9780812215793): Richard W.
Geoffroy De Charney is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Geoffroy De Charney books and related discussion.