A selection of articles related to geographical regions.
Original articles from our library related to the Geographical Regions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Geographical Regions.
- Ancient Egyptian Wisdom
- FROM THE BOOK OF THE DEAD "Hail to thee, great lord of justice. I have come to you, my lord, that thou may bring me so that I may see your beauty, for I know thou and I know your name, and I know the names of the fourty-two Gods of those who are with...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ, who in presence am base among you, but being absent am bold toward you: 10:2 But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that confidence, wherewith I...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King James Bible: II Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. 11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 11:3 But I fear,...
New Testament >> II Corinthians
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
Geographical Regions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Geographical Regions books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Bio-geographical Regions - INSPIRE - Europa
- III.17 INSPIRE Data Specification on Bio-geographical Regions – Draft. Guidelines.
- ICANN Geographical Regions
- Problems with current definition of the Geographic Regions.
- Smooth Pycnophylactic Interpolation for Geographical Regions1
- from one bureaucratic partitioning of a geographical area to another.
- Countries, Geographical regions
- Countries, Geographical regions. 28/06/2011. Page 1 of 9.
- Exploiting Geographical Location Information of Web Pages
- to compute the geographical location of web pages. Subsequently, we consider in a geographical community, such as the Bay Area or Palo Alto.
Suggested News Resources
- Study Shows AT&T Lags In Call Quality
- The study, released Thursday by JD Power and Associates, showed that AT&T, the second-largest carrier, did not rank first in any of six geographical regions.
- ScienceSoft Joins Bitrix Partner Program
- 1C-Bitrix Business Partner status expands ScienceSoft range of services for various geographical regions.
- Insurer Targets Growth in Offshore Sector
- This included the setting up of two internal syndicates, bringing together both underwriters and claims handlers specialising in specific geographical regions; a third syndicate will focus on the offshore sector.
- Deal Wins Continue for Accenture
- Accenture has already tasted success in various sectors as well as geographical regions.
Suggested Web Resources
- Country List by Geographical Regions - Internet World Stats - ISO
- Mar 30, 2011 Click here for Country List by Geographical Regions(UN).
- geographic region - definition of geographic region by the Free
- Noun, 1. geographic region - a demarcated area of the Earth.
- USDA Forest Service - Caring for the land and serving people.
- Mar 2, 2011 USDA Forest Service national headquarters website; the home page and gateway to all Forest Service websites.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.