Geologic Time Scale
A selection of articles related to geologic time scale.
Original articles from our library related to the Geologic Time Scale. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Geologic Time Scale.
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
Geologic Time Scale is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Geologic Time Scale books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 2009 GEOLOGIC TIME SCALE
- Walker, J.D., and Geissman, J.
- THE GEOLOGIC TIME SCALE v2
- THE GEOLOGIC TIME SCALE. The scale of geologic time is vast, currently estimated at nearly 4.6 billion years.
- Geologic Time Scale
- Geologic Time Scale. Era. Period.
- Divisions of geologic time – Major chronostratigraphic and
- Effective communication in the geosciences requires consistent uses of stratigraphic nomenclature, especially divisions of geo- logic time.
- Divisions of Geologic Time— Major Chronostratigraphic and
- is a major change from the 2007 time scale (U.S. Geological Survey.
Suggested News Resources
- The New and Improved DawgSports Reader Lexicon.
- That's barely a blink of an eye on a geologic time scale! Hey, at least I got it done before the season started. :-) DGD - Damn Good Dawg, which is considered acceptable profanity on this site due to its historical usage in Bulldog Nation.
- What Is An Amniotic Egg?
- Amniotes diversified greatly in the Paleozoic and Mesozoic Eras of our past geologic time scale. This diversification included members of the families Captorhinidae, Mesossaura, Paleoissauria, and Synapsida.
Suggested Web Resources
- Geologic Time - EnchantedLearning.com
- The first geologic time scale was proposed in 1913 by the British geologist Arthur Holmes (1890 - 1965).
- Geological Society of America - Geologic Time Scale
- GSA offers a variety of programs, products, and resources for K-12 and higher educucation as well as outreach to the public.
- Geologic Time Scale - Geological Time Line - Geology.com
- Printable Geologic Time Scale - Geologcial Time Line from Geology.com.
- Web Geological Time Machine
- A geologic timescale from the UC Berkeley Museum of Paleontology.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.