A selection of articles related to geometry.
Original articles from our library related to the Geometry. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Geometry.
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
Geometry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Geometry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Bing improves its math skills with interactive times table, geometry
- Bing's “geometry shape” tool will will display labeled diagrams for two- and three-dimensional geometric figures for searches on specific shapes, along with facts related to the shape and a link to the geometry calculator.
- Geometry Park exhibit in Lafayette's Romero Park takes shape
- The exhibit's design process, one that began after the city passed a resolution in January 2013 to support a science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) project in Romero Park, drew to a close Thursday as construction of geometric shapes ...
- Israeli 10th-grader stumbles upon new geometric theorem
- Tamar Barbi found she was solving geometry homework problems using a theorem that didn't exist • Teacher Sean Gabriel-Morris helped her research the theorem • MIT mathematician praises discovery • Barbi prefers a future in theater rather than math.
- The Geometry of Progressive Trumpism
- Should progressives fear a Trump nomination or cheer it on? The basic answer is, of course, who cares?
- Fremont school district to offer summer geometry classes to advanced middle
- Fremont middle school students who excel in math will now have the opportunity to take geometry during the summer before they start high school. This course option comes one month after Fremont Unified's Board of Education approved more opportunities ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesvariance properties
list of dictators asia
aldehyde common reactions
3 doors down singles
melaka culture and economy