George Washington Farewell Address
A selection of articles related to george washington farewell address.
Original articles from our library related to the George Washington Farewell Address. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on George Washington Farewell Address.
- The Gathering
- All around, a circle of one From this land do we come Together once more without any fear To celebrate that of the deer Drawing her in with hands held high The wisdom she gives shall never die Our goddess is without a doubt What we’re doing, is all about The...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
- Magicians Who Endorsed Psychic Phenomena
- Conjurors have long played a role in psychical research. Many people are under the impression that magicians are total skeptics when it comes to psychic phenomena. It comes as a surprise to many (including some magicians), to learn that this is by no means...
>> Psychic Abilities
- George W. Bush
- Born 6th of July, 1946 New Haven (Connecticut) I am going to start this interpretation with the famous phrase of Bush, which according to me embodies his innermost thoughts: "America needs compassionate conservatism". From this phrase we can deduce...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hare Moon Ritual: Banishing Negativity with Roses
- This full moon circle ritual was written for the May full moon in the year 2000 -- the Hare moon. It is presented here as inspiration and raw material to others creating ritual circles. -Gwydion This circle is designed for banishing negativity from the...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
George Washington Farewell Address is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, George Washington Farewell Address books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Rhetoric of George Washington's Farewell Address
- 38 (2001), 1-15. The Rhetoric of George Washington's. Farewell Address.
- FAREWELL ADDRESS (1796) George Washington
- FAREWELL ADDRESS (1796). George Washington.
- On Teaching the Historical Significance of George Washington's
- Our Document Used. Document 15, President George. Washington's Farewell Address, 1796.
- George Washington's Farewell Address
- George Washington's Farewell Address. George Washington. (There is an outline and a select dictionary at the end of this Address.
Suggested News Resources
- Michele Bachmann's Reading List
- (She also put the Declaration of Independence, the Federalist Papers and George Washington's Farewell Address on her list.) It's easy to see why Bachmann might see herself in Adams.
- Morning Must Reads: Uncharitable
- The third book on the list, which appeared just before the Declaration of Independence and George Washington's Farewell Address, is a 1997 biography of Robert E. Lee by J. Steven Wilkins.
- Letters: Visualize this, beyond blame, long-term picture
- and ignored principles of sound financial management. It is time our Washington representatives perform like rational people, and listen to the founding fathers. They recognized danger.
- Column: Abolish Partying
- Upon reading George Washington's farewell address, I feel less like a hopeless geek and more vindicated because he's the first president, after all. The original GW.
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.