George Washington Gale Ferris
A selection of articles related to george washington gale ferris.
Original articles from our library related to the George Washington Gale Ferris. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on George Washington Gale Ferris.
- George W. Bush
- Born 6th of July, 1946 New Haven (Connecticut) I am going to start this interpretation with the famous phrase of Bush, which according to me embodies his innermost thoughts: "America needs compassionate conservatism". From this phrase we can deduce...
Astrology >> Horoscopes of Fameous People
- Magicians Who Endorsed Psychic Phenomena
- Conjurors have long played a role in psychical research. Many people are under the impression that magicians are total skeptics when it comes to psychic phenomena. It comes as a surprise to many (including some magicians), to learn that this is by no means...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Gathering
- All around, a circle of one From this land do we come Together once more without any fear To celebrate that of the deer Drawing her in with hands held high The wisdom she gives shall never die Our goddess is without a doubt What we’re doing, is all about The...
Poetry & Fable >> Poetry
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
George Washington Gale Ferris is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, George Washington Gale Ferris books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Past Pages for Saturday, March 12, 2016
- Mrs. Margaret Ferris Dangberg of Carson Valley died. She was born in Galesburg, Ill.
- Remembering the Ferris wheel that started it all
- But the same people who are so amazed today at the Navy Pier site might want to think back to the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893 when the Ferris wheel designed by George Washington Gale Ferris Jr. (a Galesburg native) became a fixture on the ...
- Author says day not just for couples
- HAPPY FERRIS WHEEL DAY?—For singles who would rather not be reminded of Valentine's Day, celebrating the birth of the inventor of the Ferris wheel, George Washington Gale Ferris Jr., born Feb.
- 1893 Chicago World's Fair put Illinois in spotlight
- The fair also featured a gigantic 264-foot Ferris wheel designed by Galesburg engineer George Washington Gale Ferris with 60 cars and a capacity of 2,160 passengers. Admission was 50 cents — twice the cost of a fair ticket.
- Community Roundtable: Impact of RR Hall of Fame museum
- Eventually this could be a significant vacation destination. Once the museum is established as a tourist destination, add a giant wheel named for one of our earlier citizens. The Ferris Wheel was invented by George Washington Gale Ferris, Jr.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
George Washington Gale Ferris Topics
Related searchesthe disney afternoon