Georgetown Guyana Points Of Interest
A selection of articles related to georgetown guyana points of interest.
Original articles from our library related to the Georgetown Guyana Points Of Interest. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Georgetown Guyana Points Of Interest.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Meditation and Kaballah
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
Georgetown Guyana Points Of Interest is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Georgetown Guyana Points Of Interest books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guyana exports more than 35 non-traditional products to Barbados and at the same time. Canada is saeme, sapodilla, squash, poi, breadfruit, dried thyme, plantain and pineapple. Fresh fruits D'Urban Backlands, Georgetown.
- GUYANA: LAND OF MANY WATERS
- first settlers, the Amerindians.
- THE DIVERSE USES OF FISH-POISON PLANTS IN NORTHWEST
- poison plants are still widely used by indigenous tribes in Guyana. The latest .. The poi- son is capable of killing hassa (Hoplosternum littorale) and yarau ( Hoploerythrinus unitaen- iatus), but ..
- Dear Representative I am writing to you in connection with the so
- to prevail over the interests of a few who proﬁt from the defaulted debt of countries ..
- The spectrum of accidental childhood poisoning in the Caribbean
- from earlier reports from Barbados, Guyana, Jamaica, and the United States of America. Results.
Suggested Web Resources
- Georgetown Guyana - Land of many rivers
- Oct 27, 2003 Travel Report on Georgetown by wojtekd.
- Travel Guyana (Places of Interest)
- Guyana Guyana's Places of Interest.
- PLACES OF INTEREST
- It is a tale of Guyana in general and the diocese in particular.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Georgetown Guyana Points Of Interest Topics
untv channel 37 untv programs
top 125 greatest living footballers