Georgetown Guyana Points Of Interest
A selection of articles related to georgetown guyana points of interest.
Original articles from our library related to the Georgetown Guyana Points Of Interest. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Georgetown Guyana Points Of Interest.
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- Meditation and Kaballah
- Meditation is one of the most vital elements of occult and esoteric practices, especially in the study of the Kaballah. I've heard it said that prayer is talking to the Divine and meditation is listening for the answers. I've also heard that the answers come...
Mind >> Meditation
Georgetown Guyana Points Of Interest is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Georgetown Guyana Points Of Interest books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- David Cameron's most senior MEP in Brussels Syed Kamall announces he's backing
- Dr Kamall, whose parents came to London from Guyana, said he had decided to defy the Prime Minister as he believed he 'must be true' to his conscience. 'Ultimately the key issue for me is immigration,' he said. ....
- Undercover is not the first prime time British TV drama with two black leads
- One of particular interest is The Big Pride (1961), not only starring Johnny Sekka and William Marshall, but written by the Jamaican novelist Sylvia Warner and her then husband, the Guyanese poet and academic Jan Carew.
- What we can learn from the economic theories of a former Bank of England governer
- Should we try firmer monetary policy, beyond negative interest rates and quantitative easing, such as monetisation of deficits and “helicopter drops” of money to boost spending?
- Antigua-Barbuda prepares to join Guyana, others at Caribbean Court of Justice
- Antigua and Barbuda appears poised to join Guyana and several other Caribbean Community (Caricom) member-states in having the Caribbean Court of Justice (CCJ) as the final court of appeal. A three-month public education ...
- Tennis juniors to gather for annual tournament
- “Red ball is the half court and they will be playing, I think, up to seven points. In the orange ball they will be playing regular tennis, which means ... A number of countries, Hillhouse said, are already showing interest.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.