A selection of articles related to georgian poets.
Original articles from our library related to the Georgian Poets. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Georgian Poets.
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King Arthur and the Cymry Heroes
- The Celtic Britons called themselves the Cymry, which meant "fellow countrymen" in their Celtic tongue. Once Roman rule ended in Britain in about 410 A.D., a power vacuum developed, leading to the onslaught of Germanic invasions by Angles and Saxons,...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Pagan Roots of the Bible
- "The Bible is the innerrent word of the living God. It is absolutely infallible, without error in all matters pertaining to faith and practice, as well as in areas such as geography, science, history, etc. Jerry Falwell I have heard this assertion...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Georgian Poets is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Georgian Poets books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Global Baku Forum very important event, says Georgian president
- “I strongly believe that the values and the issues that we discuss here should be discussed exactly in the spirit of great poets, like Nizami Ganjavi,” said Margvelashvili.
- Where to study: Continuing Education
- GEORGIAN COLLEGE (Barrie/Orillia) More than 20 online courses and programs in cyberspace security, global e-commerce, project management, media and society, same-sex issues, traffic management, volunteer management and beyond. georgianc.on.
- Smith Feels Calling to Continue Weymouth Legacy
- The granddaughter of Sam Ragan — a North Carolina poet laureate, and the legendary editor of the Raleigh News & Observer and The Pilot — Smith said she visited Southern Pines as a girl and followed her grandfather everywhere.
- In Favor of Returning an Interesting World
- Several months ago, the Italian translation of the poetry collection titled Echo by the Georgian poet Dato Maghradze, received a high literary appraisal.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.