- My Patients Are Losing Their Sight. How Can I Help Them Cope?
- I'm a retinal specialist, an ophthalmologist who specializes in the back of the eye. I see a good number of patients with age-related macular degeneration, or AMD, a disease that limits central vision.
- Dr. Stockton joins Harbin Clinic Eye Center
- Stockton completed her Geriatric and Low Vision Rehabilitation Optometry Residency at Birmingham Veterans Administration Medical Center in Birmingham, Ala., and earned her Doctor of Optometry degree from the University of Alabama at Birmingham ...
- Faster visual field loss associated with depressive symptoms in glaucoma patients
- Patients completed the Geriatric Depression Scale (GDS) questionnaire, and researchers obtained visual field tests. Mean follow-up was 2.
- Study links fast vision loss with depression
- The progression of participants' glaucoma was monitored by visual field tests and their symptoms of depression through Geriatric Depression Scale (GDS) questionnaires in the research, published this week in journal Ophthalmology. The short-form GDS ...
- VIDEO: Advances in endovascular therapies featured at ISET
- HOLLYWOOD, Fla. — The annual International Symposium on Endovascular Therapy brings together experts around the world to share together in the latest advances in endovascular therapy. In this video, Jihad A.
Geriatric Optometry is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Geriatric Optometry books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Geriatric Optometry Topics
Related searchesoaxaca oaxaca education
connect four perfect play
list of rock textures l-z
relativism advocates of relativism