- A germplasm is a collection of genetic resources for an organism. For plants, the germplasm may be stored as a seed collection or, for trees, in a nursery.
- Rice Germplasm
- Proceedings of the. International Symposium on. Rice Germplasm Evaluation and Enhancement.
- Breeding: Incorporation of Exotic Germplasm
- National Germplasm Resources Laboratory
- United States Department of Agriculture. Agricultural Research Service. National Germplasm.
- Strategies for Sustaining Crop Germplasm Preservation
- Consultative Group on. International Agricultural Research. Strategies for Sustaining.
- 60000 corn plants per acre? Seed firm works toward goal
- In the early 1990s, Harry veered Stine from exclusive focus on soybeans and into corn, continuously breeding new germplasm that Stine believes to be the key to great populations and yields.
- For ensuring food security, ICAR-DRDO sign pact for permafrost storage
- Established by DRDO, the high-tech facility ensures storage of the elite germplasm at -4 to -20 degree Celsius temperature with 10-20% moisture. Apart from India, only Norway (Svalbard) has the permafrost storage facility in the world.
- Food Security Gets Research Boost
- The partners will also offer technical training in germplasm, seed selection and climatology, and will disseminate knowledge on climate change.
- Seed bank is key to saving crops
- Daniel Debouck's seed bank holds more than 66000 types of seeds and germ plasm representing a big chunk of the world's biological heritage, including the world's biggest collections of bean and cassava varieties.
- SolRgene: an online database to explore disease resistance genes in tuber
- Potato breeding makes use of germplasm from wild relatives (wild germplasm) to introduce resistances into cultivated potato. The Solanum section Petota comprises tuber-bearing species that are potential donors of new disease resistance genes.
- Germ plasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Germ plasm. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Germplasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A germplasm is a collection of genetic resources for an organism.
- GRIN NPGS - Germplasm Resources Information Network
- Focused on preserving the genetic diversity of plants by acquiring, preserving, evaluating, documenting and distributing crop germplasms to research scientists.
- germ-plasm theory (biology) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- germ-plasm theory (biology), concept of the physical basis of heredity expressed by the 19th-century biologist August Weismann.
- National Clonal Germplasm Repository (Corvallis, Oregon) : Home
- May 14, 2011 Information on holdings, scans of antique prints and watercolors of fruit and plants.
Germ Plasm is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Germ Plasm books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Germ Plasm Topics
beats per minute
dream dictionary scratch
mantra in ayurveda
karl barth epistle to the romans