German Emperor Wilhelm I
A selection of articles related to german emperor wilhelm i.
Original articles from our library related to the German Emperor Wilhelm I. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on German Emperor Wilhelm I.
- The Emperor Tarot Card
- I'd like to offer the following interpretation of The Emperor card. It is important to bear in mind that when it comes to symbols and archetypal images that our perception of these representations may vary from person to person. My interpretation is my own...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- 4 - The Emperor
- The age between 20 – 30 years. A very male card, representing power, leadership, achievement. The Emperor is a true leader: his firm power is combined with exploring new possibilities (the Rams), negotiation and change (the Phoenix - transformation – on his...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- The Emperor
- He sits a King determined Like the rams at his side He is power personified Warrior maximum his heart Power of the Earth blooms from his core Full is the universe in his head Unstoppable his strength to victory This the King in us all. Power of sovereigns in...
Poetry >> Tarot
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
German Emperor Wilhelm I is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, German Emperor Wilhelm I books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 Volume 4. Forging an Empire: Bismarckian Germany, 1866-1890
- Versailles ceremony at which he was proclaimed German Kaiser [Emperor], Wilhelm opposed the subordination of his Prussian kingship to the imperial crown.
- The Other Kaiser: Wilhelm I and British Cartoonists, 1861–1914
- The Other Kaiser: Wilhelm I and British. Cartoonists, 1861–1914. RICHARD SCULLY.
- THE OBSERVATORY OF THE EMPEROR WILHELM UNIVERSITY
- ument of the German Emperor Wilhelm I, dated 28 April 1872. (In 1877, after the death of the emperor, it was renamed into Emperor Wilhelm. University).
- $hc S rrUxrcss ^Jrca.ertcL- 19 00
- THE EMPEROR WILLIAM'S VISIT TO ENGLAND, 1889 . 366.
Suggested News Resources
- A most extraordinary life
- The brief silence is interrupted by the chiming of an ornate 19th century mantle clock, given to her family by German Emperor Wilhelm I. Niemoeller strolls through her memories. Some bring forth great laughter, others do not.
Suggested Web Resources
- Descendants of German Emperor Wilhelm I
- Jun 17, 2011 Friedrich III, German Emperor, King of Prussia (1831-1888), m.1858 Princess Victoria of Great Britain and Ireland (1840-1901) 1.1.
- First World War.com - Who's Who - Kaiser Wilhelm II
- Wilhelm became emperor of Germany in 1888 following the death of Frederick II.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
German Emperor Wilhelm I Topics
Related searchesbratislava economy
cyberpunk music and fashion
wit forms of wit
dream interpretation jesus broken body