A selection of articles related to german empire.
Original articles from our library related to the German Empire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on German Empire.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
German Empire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, German Empire books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE MANICHAEAN TRAP American Perceptions of the German
- of Reconstruction and the unification of the German Empire to the rise of the .
- Bismarck and the Foundation of the German Empire
- Title: Bismarck and the Foundation of the German Empire. Author: James Wycliffe Headlam. Release Date: May 21, 2004 [EBook #12400].
- Industrial production in the German Empire, 1871-1913
- German Empire, 1871-1913. ∗. (This version: 17 March 2005) by.
Suggested News Resources
- German royals marry with pomp
- The Prince of Prussia is is the current head of the Imperial House of Hohenzollern, the former ruling dynasty of the German Empire and of the Kingdom of Prussia.
- World's First Pathology Museum Threatened with Closure
- The agile old man, almost 80 at the time, presented enlarged hearts and cirrhosis-scarred livers as a cautionary tale against the adverse health effects of growing prosperity in the German empire.
- Repurposing Tempelhof
- The 4000-foot wing-shaped edifice is riddled with bullet holes from the Battle of Berlin and flanked by imposing Reichsadler (Eagles of the German Empire).
- Berlin Shies Away from Refurbishing Historic Warship
- The mighty ship was meant to save the German Empire's important colony by taking control of Lake Tanganyika. Scuttled once and sunk twice, the vessel was made famous by its inclusion in "The African Queen" with Humphrey Bogart and Katherine Hepburn.
- Germany Considers Banning National Democratic Party
- In his 1939 indictment of Nazism, Germany Rampant, Ernest Hambloch has an entire chapter on political parties under the German Empire before WWI and political parties under the Weimar Republic.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:German Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Category:German Empire. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- The German Empire - All Empires
- The founding of the German Empire was something in the making since the end of the Thirty Years War.
- Give us back the German empire - Asia Times Online
- May 6, 2010 SINOGRAPH Give us back the German empire.
- Map of German Empire, 1871
- Search billions of records on Ancestry.com. Map of the German Empire, 1871.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
German Empire Topics
london liverpool street
maasai flag of maasai
mackay queensland history
founding of rome
fictional police officers