A selection of articles related to german generals.
Original articles from our library related to the German Generals. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on German Generals.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Son of Njord, twin brother of Freya. "Frey" is a title simply meaning "Lord"; his original name was apparently some form of Yngvi/Ing. Together with Thor, Frey was one of the best-loved gods of the Viking Age. Frey was the main god of...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Raidho, the "r-rune", is the fifth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Old English Rune Poem, Old Norse Rune Rhyme and Old Icelandic Rune Poem all refer to horses in their verses on Raidho. Horses are how people got around back then,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Introduction to Celtic Mythology
- Youngsters of school age almost effortlessly learn about the gods and heroes of Greek and Roman mythology. Names like Zeus, Hercules, Diana, Ulysses, Mercury, Venus, and others become widely familiar. Paintings, popular movies, and books trace their stories...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
German Generals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, German Generals books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Pierre Galante, with Eugène Silianoff. Operation Valkyrie: The
- Pierre Galante, with Eugène Silianoff. Operation Valkyrie: The German Generals' Plot against Hitler.
- GENERALS BALCK AND VON MELLENTHIN ON TACTICS
- distinguished retired German generals, Hermann Balck and Friedrich von Mellenthin. Brief . these are Panzer Battles and German Generals of World War II.
- E Edition Hlstory of
- 2 THE GERMAN GENERAL STAFF ownership.
- BCMH Summer Conference 2009: German Generalship Contents
- Contents. Maj Gen. Mungo Melvin (BCMH).
Suggested News Resources
- War Rooms exhibition at Danielle Arnaud opens for an evening of war-themed sounds
- There is also an airing of a Radio 4 play written by Adam Ganz in which he recalls the role his father played during the war as translator, bugging German generals imprisoned in a North London mansion.
- The End: Hitler's Germany, 1944-45 by Ian Kershaw: review
- After the war, German generals tried to argue that it was the Allies' insistence on unconditional surrender which forced them to fight on. Kershaw exposes the flaws in that excuse.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:German generals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Category:German generals. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- German Generals - World War 2
- World War 2 German Generals were Experts in Military Tactics and Strategy.
- Generals of World War II
- French Generals This section covers French army generals between 1939-1945. It includes Free French as well as Vichy generals.
- Great German Generals Home Page
- Provides in-depth history and biographies of Sepp Dietrich, Adolf Galland, and Ferdinand Schorner.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
German Generals Topics
Related searchesempire of a thousand planets outline
great day be with us
bizarre rapper personality
east london england history
shakir al khafaji