A selection of articles related to german measles.
Original articles from our library related to the German Measles. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on German Measles.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Raidho, the "r-rune", is the fifth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Old English Rune Poem, Old Norse Rune Rhyme and Old Icelandic Rune Poem all refer to horses in their verses on Raidho. Horses are how people got around back then,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apis mellifica (Bee Poison)
- Apis is homoeopathic potentized poison of the honey bee. Ever felt the sting of a bee or wasp? Then you know exactly what kind of pains this remedy cures: Apis will heal burning, stinging and sore pains that get worse by touch, heat or pressure and get less...
Remedies >> Remedies A
- Son of Njord, twin brother of Freya. "Frey" is a title simply meaning "Lord"; his original name was apparently some form of Yngvi/Ing. Together with Thor, Frey was one of the best-loved gods of the Viking Age. Frey was the main god of...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
German Measles is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, German Measles books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Rubella (German Measles) Eradicated From North & South America
- The usual symptoms of German Measles are rashes, a slight fever, headaches, aching joints, runny nose and red eyes. As stated by BBC, during the last outbreak between 1964 and 1965 around 20,000 children were born with CRS in the United States alone ...
- Edward Lammer, 62; linked acne drug to birth defects
- Only the virus for German measles and the banned sedative Thalidomide, which had been used to prevent morning sickness, were comparable to Accutane as causes of birth defects, Dr. Lammer said. He demanded safeguards more strict than warning labels ...
- Health officials call on Congress to approve Zika funds
- Federal health officials called on Congress Thursday to approve President Obama's request for $1.8 million in emergency funding they say is desperately needed to combat the Zika virus. The directors of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and ...
- Resembling Aunt Sarah
- "I believe you're right, Sadie." Perhaps that's when I first overheard Mom say Aunt Sarah died of German measles when she was fourteen.
- 15-Billion-Rupee Question: German measles vaccine ready at hand, publicity
- The national advisory body recommended in 2014 that a vaccine for measles-rubella, commonly known as German measles, be introduced in the universal immunisation programme. More than 18 months since, MR does not figure anywhere in the ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.