A selection of articles related to german phonetics.
Original articles from our library related to the German Phonetics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on German Phonetics.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Welcome to the Perthro column of Rune-of-the-Month Club. Perthro is the Rune for the sound represented by the Roman letter “P.” This is the sixth Rune of the second Aett, hence the fourteenth Rune, so we are moving right along! Perthro is the reconstructed...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Derivation of "Jesus Christ" and "Jehovah"
- <Xian poster> Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. anyway you say it, it means the same. <Ravens response> Actually, no they dont. "Jehovah" is using the German phonetics where J=Y ("jahwohl"="yavoll"), and...
Religions >> Christianity
- Son of Njord, twin brother of Freya. "Frey" is a title simply meaning "Lord"; his original name was apparently some form of Yngvi/Ing. Together with Thor, Frey was one of the best-loved gods of the Viking Age. Frey was the main god of...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Raidho, the "r-rune", is the fifth rune of the first aett of the Elder Futhark. The Old English Rune Poem, Old Norse Rune Rhyme and Old Icelandic Rune Poem all refer to horses in their verses on Raidho. Horses are how people got around back then,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
German Phonetics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, German Phonetics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Last Night Of Ballyhoo' Added To Bay Street Lineup
- “The Last Night of Ballyhoo” is set in a German-Jewish community in Atlanta in 1939, just after Hitler invaded Poland. The wealthy Freitag family is looking forward to Ballyhoo, a German Jewish country club ball.
- Foreign languages that are easier for Indians to learn
- An Indo-Aryan language, it is the native language of Sinhalese people who make up for the largest ethnic group in Sri Lanka.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
German Phonetics Topics
m14 rifle m14k
maitum sarangani people and culture