German Shepherd Dog
A selection of articles related to german shepherd dog.
Original articles from our library related to the German Shepherd Dog. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on German Shepherd Dog.
- Martin Luther
- Martin Luther was a German theologian, a priest and a monk, a scholar and a writer. He was the leading figure of the Protestant Reformation.
Saga of Times Past >> Biography
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the...
New Testament >> John
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Houndstongue: Correspondences
- Cynoglossum officinale Folk Names: Dog-Bur, Dog's Tongue, Gypsy Flower, Sheep Lice, Tongue of Dog, Woolmat Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Fire Deity: Power: Tying Dog's Tongues...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
German Shepherd Dog is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, German Shepherd Dog books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- German Shepherd Dog Breed Standard
- The United Schutzhund Clubs of America Inc.
- German Shepherd Dog Club Flier
- Congratulations on your recent acquisition of a German Shepherd. Dog.
- Belgian Sheepdog or German Shepherd Dog
- Belgian Sheepdog or German Shepherd Dog. Can You Tell The Difference? Belgian Sheepdog.
Suggested News Resources
- Honoring the Dogs of 9/11
- So the German Shepherd Dog watches the exercise while owner Tony Zintsmaster offers the occasional reassuring word or ruffles the dog's ears. Kaiser and Zintsmaster are veterans of numerous disasters, both natural and man-made.
- Starving German shepherd dog, Rio, rescued by RSPCA in Thamesmead is doing well
- By Kelly Smale » A STARVING dog put on 40 per cent of her body weight in two months after being rescued by the RSPCA.
- Getting up close and personal at Dalton zoo
- Kadi is now about the size of a German shepherd dog , but is still very responsive to her keepers, having been hand-reared.
- German shepherd comp this weekend
- For the first time, Mackay will host the German Shepherd Dog Club of Queensland Zone 2 Extravaganza competition, usually held in Brisbane.
- Dogs tail cut off in gruesome attack
- John Miller says he came home to find his German Shepherd dog, Max, had a portion of his tail cut off. Miller said about 3 inches of Max's tail was cut off Saturday afternoon, while Max was in Miller's backyard.
Suggested Web Resources
- German Shepherd Dog - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The German Shepherd Dog (GSD, also known as an Alsatian; German: Deutscher Schäferhund) is a breed of large-sized dog that originated in Germany .
- German Shepherd Dog | American Kennel Club
- The first impression of a good German Shepherd Dog is that of a strong, agile, well muscled animal, alert and full of life.
- German Shepherd - Dog Breed Info Center®, DBI
- All about the German Shepherd Dog, info, pictures, breeders, rescues, care, temperament, health, puppies and much more.
- United Schutzhund Clubs of America - For the German Shepherd Dog
- USA is the steward of the German Shepherd working dog and the premier Schutzhund club in America.