A selection of articles related to germanic kings.
Original articles from our library related to the Germanic Kings. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Germanic Kings.
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- A Germanic Pagan Looks at the Ten Commandments
- Once, the Ten Commandments were by law posted in schoolrooms in the great Commonwealth of Kentucky and other places around the USA. Now, efforts are being made to post them here and elsewhere. Most folks in these parts seem to think that's a great idea....
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: Revelation, Chapter 17
- Chapter 17 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will show unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have...
New Testament >> Revelation
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
Germanic Kings is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Germanic Kings books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What are universities for?
- After visiting the impressive new Oxford library in the early 17th century, James I remarked: “If I were not a king, I would wish to be a University man.” Mr. Axtell has much ground to cover, and he does so lightly… ...
- Apocalypse No: How Making Happy Metal Makes SOON Happy
- With his full beard and long curls, bassist Robert Walsh suggested a Germanic barbarian or a hard-touring classic rock veteran. Amid the cleansing wash of heaviness, he was the anchor, the center of the maelstrom.
- Beyond Iron and Blood: The Complex History of Realpolitik
- Ted Cruz's former roommate recently reminded us, there are a number of other Germanic words, such as backpfeifengesicht, that could prove equally catchy, were it not for the pronunciation difficulties involved.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Germanic Kings Topics
Related searchessaint emma
black mage reference
cleavage embryo bilateral
tommy banana johnson
dream dictionary jumping