- germanicia ceasaria. But we already have all the basics—mode, length and attributes define an object.
- A Catalogue of the Greek Coins in the British Museum
- Commagene, Antiochia ad Euphratem, Doliche. Germanicia Caesarea, Samoaata, Zeugma. Beroea, Cyn-hua, Hieropolis.
- THE CAMBRIDGE ANCIENT HISTORY VOLUME XII
- ANCYRA. JULIOPOLIS/. GORDION.
- Map 67 Antiochia
- RL. Keferdiz. RE Syria, col.
- THE ECCLESIASTICAL HISTORY OF THEODORET
- Concerning the innovations of Eudoxius, of Germanicia, and the zeal of ..
- RPC Online: Flash map
- Hierapolis (originally Bambyce). Cyrrhus. Nicopolis Seleucidis.
- Kahramanmaras (Turkey) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- 12th century bc), it was known to the 8th-century-bc conquering Assyrians as Markasi and later to the Romans as Germanicia Caesarea.
- Kahramanmaraş - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Kahramanmaraş was called Germanicia Caesarea (Γερμανίκεια, Germanikeia, in Greek) in the time of the Roman and Byzantine empires.
- Kahramanmaraş - Turkey Travel Guide
- Mar 14, 2010 It was called "Germanicia Caesarea" during the Roman Empire and "Germanicia- Marasion" during the Byzantine Empire sovereignty. After A.D.
Germanicia Ceasaria is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Germanicia Ceasaria books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Germanicia Ceasaria Topics
Related searchesnoble gas physical properties
sacred heart boys high school
bone marrow nei kung