- a scarce, metallic, grayish-white element, normally tetravalent, used chiefly in transistors. Symbol: Ge; atomic weight: 72.59; atomic number: 32; specific gravity: ...
- Umicore Germanium Optics - Umicore Electro-Optic Materials
- Umicore brings you the proven advantages of Germanium (Ge) infrared optical materials for the manufacture of quality thermal imaging systems. Ge provides the ...
- 2015 - USGS Mineral Resources Program
- 64. GERMANIUM. (Data in kilograms of germanium content unless otherwise noted).
- germanium - USGS Mineral Resources Program
- In 2003, the domestic germanium industry consisted of byproducts from two zinc mines and two refineries. The zinc- mining operations in Alaska and Tennessee ...
- Germanium Compressor Manual - Chandler Limited
- GERMANIUM COMPRESSOR. For peak performance, please allow the unit to warm up for at least 25 minutes before use. Prior to sending in your gear for repair ...
- Germanium (Ge) - Crystran
- Materials Data from Crystran Ltd . Poole . UK sales@crystran.
- New report examines the 2016 United States' single crystal germanium industry
- United States Single Crystal Germanium Industry 2016 Market Research Report is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Single Crystal Germanium industry.
- Germanium dioxide (CAS 1310-53-8) Industry 2016 Global and Chinese Market
- The 'Global and Chinese Germanium dioxide Industry, 2011-2021 Market Research Report' is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the global Germanium dioxide industry with a focus on the Chinese market. The report provides key ...
- Beyond silicon—the search for new semiconductors
- Silicon (Si) and germanium (Ge) are in between and accordingly are semiconductors. Due to a quirk in the way both of them are structured, however, they are inefficient at exchanging electricity with light.
- GloFo launches RF SOI PDK
- “After releasing the first co-design PDK for our 5PAe silicon germanium offering, we are now extending our coverage of ADS PDK to our most advanced RF SOI technology, 7SW SOI. Our 7SW platform, with superior LNA, switch devices, and trap-rich ...
- Q&A: WPI's Professor Alexander Emanuel on the Future of Power Electronics
- Silicon, and to a limited degree germanium, were the choice material for decades. Then came silicon-carbide, a wonderful material that led to emerging technologies based on SiC MOSFETs and SiC IGBT with ratings as high as 1.0 to 30 kV.
- Germanium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Germanium is a chemical element with symbol Ge and atomic number 32. It is a lustrous, hard, grayish-white metalloid in the carbon group, chemically similar to ...
- It's Elemental - The Element Germanium
- The Element Germanium - Basic Physical and Historical Information.
- Germanium (Ge) - Chemical properties, Health and Environmental
- chemical properties, health and environmental effects of germanium.
- Germanium - Element information, properties and uses | Periodic
- Element Germanium (Ge), Group 14, Atomic Number 32, p-block, Mass 72.630. Sources, facts, uses, scarcity (SRI), podcasts, alchemical symbols, videos and ...
- Germanium»the essentials [WebElements Periodic Table]
- This WebElements periodic table page contains the essentials for the element germanium.
Germanium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Germanium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessimpsons villains
huitzilopochtli history and myth
emerging markets list of countries
breeches are some types of trousers