- Germanium definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- GERMANIUM. (Data in kilograms of germanium content unless otherwise noted).
- and book stores describe the merits of “germanium”, and until several years ago and another is Germanium: The Health and Life Enhancer, Sandra.
- THE RADIOCHEMISTRY OF GERMANIUM
- Full text of the monograph by Jacob A. Marinsky (University of Buffalo, Dept. of Chemistry, Buffalo, New York).
- Germanium nanotube anodes boost battery charge speed and capacity
- Silicon and germanium can hold about 10 and four times as much charge as graphite (given the same weight of the electrode).
- Imec performs selective CVD of GeSN
- August 26, 2011 -- Imec performed boron-doped selective epitaxial growth via chemical vapor deposition (CVD) of germanium tin (GeSn) in a production-like environment, using commercially available Ge and Sn precursors.
- Volume of radiation screening requests for food beyond capacity of current
- A beef sample is placed in a germanium semiconductor detector at the Tohoku branch of NS Environmental Science Consultant Corp. in Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture.
- Solomon Assefa
- Instead, Assefa seeds germanium onto a silicon wafer, and then melts it to achieve the regular crystal structure that makes for a good photodetector material.
- Schott starts up US chalcogenide glass line
- Schott already makes chalcogenide components, which typically comprise combinations of elements including germanium, selenium, tellurium, antimony and arsenic, at its main site in Jena, Germany.
- Germanium - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Germanium is a chemical element with the symbol Ge and atomic number 32.
- Germanium is a mineral. Small amounts of organic germanium are found in some plant-based foods.
- It's Elemental - The Element Germanium
- The Element Germanium - Basic Physical and Historical Information.
- What is Germanium?
Germanium is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Germanium books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
tea act of 1773
hasan ibn ali