A selection of articles related to germans.
Original articles from our library related to the Germans. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Germans.
- Tantric Mystery Dances
- An endless row of small figures zigzags up the mountain in a snow-white Indian winter landscape. The Buddhist monastery of Likir in northern India lies on a Himalayan top and forms a colorful mandala in the midst of a virginal white world. I feel like a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- That Mysterious Mistletoe
- Hang a bunch of Mistletoe on the ceiling for that’s a permit to kiss the man or woman who stands under it, and next gently seduce your chosen one into the direction of your bunch of strange lightgreen twigs with sticky white berries. They say this will lead...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary M
- Holy Oak
- The majesty of the Oak has been recognized by many cultures. The Celts, the Germanic and Nordic tribes, and the ancient Greeks all attributed this tree to their main god. To them the Oak represented power, protection and durability. The fiery Oak has strong...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary O
- Mannaz is the fourth rune of the third aett. Its name is the reconstructed Common germanic for “man” in the sense of “human being.” Although it follows closely after Berkano, a very female rune, Ingwaz is Berkano’s polar opposite in terms of matters of gender....
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
Germans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Germans books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Germans turn to Trump-style politics in challenge to Merkel
- The Alternative for Germany, to give the party its full name, has shaken up the country's consensus-driven politics with headline-grabbing policies that include telling Germans to have more children to avoid the need for immigration.
- Special exhibition features "good Germans" kicks off in Hamburg
- BERLIN, March 14 (Xinhua) -- The special exhibition "Hamburg's sons - the good Germans" featuring John Rabe and his friends kicked off on Monday in the German city of Hamburg. The exhibition, presented by Nanjing Municipal Archives and Hamburg's ...
- A Syrian refugee has become a YouTube star by explaining German culture to Germans
- Firas AlShater, a Syrian refugee, became a YouTube celebrity pretty much overnight. In January the acting student made a video describing an experiment in which he stood blindfolded on Berlin's Alexanderplatz with a sign saying he was a Muslim and ...
- Germany's Deutsche Boerse closes in on London Stock Exchange proposed takeover
- After more than two centuries of independence, the London Stock Exchange could soon be bought out by the Germans.
- Germans Love Spezi, the 'Swamp Juice' Soda. Will Anyone Else?
- FRANKFURT— Erika Torchia holds a glass of cloudy brownish liquid to the light in her dining room and considers one of Germany's most popular soft drinks. “It looks like carbonated swamp juice,” says the American.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmultitrack recording history
volatile organic compounds
bluebook rule 16 periodicals
sanford and son trivia