A selection of articles related to germany.
Original articles from our library related to the Germany. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Germany.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Chamomile: The Healer
- Chamomile is one of the oldest favorites amongst garden herbs and its reputation as a medicinal plant shows little signs of abatement. The Egyptians reverenced it for its virtues, and from their belief in its power to cure ague, dedicated it to their gods. No...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary C
Germany is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Germany books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Germany's Promotion of Renewable Technologies . .
- European Observatory on Health Care Systems. Germany. Page 2.
- Photovoltaic Solar Resource : United States and Germany
- The data for Alaska are derived from a 40-km satellite and surface cloud cover database for the period 1985-1991 (NREL, 2003).
Suggested News Resources
- Rescue Fund Hits Snags in Germany and Finland
- 29 because some lawmakers want to participate in events surrounding Pope Benedict XVI's visit to Germany Sept. 22 to Sept. 25, said Michael Meister, deputy parliamentary leader of Ms.
- Kosovan on trial in Germany for shooting US airmen
- 1 of 2. Arid Uka (L) talks with his lawyer Michaela Roth as he arrives for the start of his trial at the higher regional court in Frankfurt August 31, 2011.
- Philipp Lahm will remain Germany captain - Joachim Low
- In the book, the full-back criticises previous coaches and his comments on Rudi Voller were received with offence, and the ex-Germany coach returned fire by claiming Lahm was "lacking decency".
- Lagarde's Call to Raise European Bank Capital Is Snubbed by Germany, Spain
- (Source: Bloomberg) Germany, Spain and the European Union rebuffed International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde's call for an “urgent,” potentially mandatory, recapitalization of Europe's banks.
- Germany's power giants must join green revolution or risk extinction
- Above, Eon's nuclear power plant in Germany. AP Photo Eon, Europe's largest power company, was caught off guard by the German government's headlong exit from nuclear power.
Suggested Web Resources
- Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Song of the Germans. Location of Germany (dark green)– in Europe (green & dark grey). Location of Germany (dark green).
- CIA The World Factbook Germany - CIA - The World Factbook
- Aug 29, 2011 Features a map and brief descriptions of geography, economy, government, and people.
- Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of Germany.
- Germany News - Breaking World Germany News - The New York
- 23 minutes ago World news about Germany. Breaking news and archival information about its people, politics and economy from The New York Times.
Related searchesherbal tea
three-chapter controversy background
meaning of dreams about perverse
php data structures