A selection of articles related to germany.
Original articles from our library related to the Germany. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Germany.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Celtic Gods and Heros: Celtic Gods of Mainland Europe
- Speakers of Celtic languages once dominated a swath of Europe stretching from Spain to areas of modern-day Turkey. At various times in their heyday from 500 to 100 B.C., these Celtic peoples controlled what is now France, southern Germany, northern Italy,...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Burn Box – Demon Rost: The supression of free speech and religion
- Those were the words on a sign that was hung from the coat rack in the vestibule of the 45-member Harvest Assembly of God Church on Brownsdale Road in Penn Township, Pennsylvania. 40 members of the church, led by Rev. George Bender, held a book and video...
Paganism & Wicca >> True Stories
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Germany is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Germany books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Germany's Promotion of Renewable Technologies . .
- European Observatory on Health Care Systems. Germany. Page 2.
- Photovoltaic Solar Resource : United States and Germany
- The data for Alaska are derived from a 40-km satellite and surface cloud cover database for the period 1985-1991 (NREL, 2003).
Suggested News Resources
- Rescue Fund Hits Snags in Germany and Finland
- 29 because some lawmakers want to participate in events surrounding Pope Benedict XVI's visit to Germany Sept. 22 to Sept. 25, said Michael Meister, deputy parliamentary leader of Ms.
- Kosovan on trial in Germany for shooting US airmen
- 1 of 2. Arid Uka (L) talks with his lawyer Michaela Roth as he arrives for the start of his trial at the higher regional court in Frankfurt August 31, 2011.
- Philipp Lahm will remain Germany captain - Joachim Low
- In the book, the full-back criticises previous coaches and his comments on Rudi Voller were received with offence, and the ex-Germany coach returned fire by claiming Lahm was "lacking decency".
- Lagarde's Call to Raise European Bank Capital Is Snubbed by Germany, Spain
- (Source: Bloomberg) Germany, Spain and the European Union rebuffed International Monetary Fund Managing Director Christine Lagarde's call for an “urgent,” potentially mandatory, recapitalization of Europe's banks.
- Germany's power giants must join green revolution or risk extinction
- Above, Eon's nuclear power plant in Germany. AP Photo Eon, Europe's largest power company, was caught off guard by the German government's headlong exit from nuclear power.
Suggested Web Resources
- Germany - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Song of the Germans. Location of Germany (dark green)– in Europe (green & dark grey). Location of Germany (dark green).
- CIA The World Factbook Germany - CIA - The World Factbook
- Aug 29, 2011 Features a map and brief descriptions of geography, economy, government, and people.
- Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of Germany.
- Germany News - Breaking World Germany News - The New York
- 23 minutes ago World news about Germany. Breaking news and archival information about its people, politics and economy from The New York Times.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheswalashma dynasty
kenwood electronics sigma drive
barefoot park examples
oliver cromwell quotes