- Cuba's Nueva Gerona, on the Island of Many Names
- Known as a special municipality (because of its relatively small size), its reduced population and the fact it is an island, it is directly subordinate to the central government in Havana.
- Ghana Union Gerona, A Club For A Few Friends
- Last year, 2015, the Ghana Union in Gerona, Spain, did an election to elect a new chairperson to replace the long-term chairman, Dr. Emmanuel Allange, Esq. The move came about by the hard effort of the then General secretary of the union, Mr.
- Waiting in Purgatory: A Trip to Nueva Gerona, Cuba
- HAVANA TIMES — Nueva Gerona is a half-hour flight away from the Cuban capital. You could say it is as long a trip as a cab ride from Havana's Parque Central to the bus and taxi terminal in Playa.
Gerona is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gerona books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesaramaic of jesus raca
reality therapy principles