- Rietveld, Gerrit Thomas 1888–1965, Dutch architect and furniture designer. At first a cabinetmaker, Rietveld created (c.
- GERRIT RIETVELD ACADEMIE
- GERRIT RIETVELD ACADEMIE. APPLICATION FORM - portfolio candidates 2012-2013. 1/5.
- Laatste aanpassing studentenstatuut Gerrit Rietveld Academie 1998
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie Students' Charter for Fine Arts and Design.
- Students Students from Gerrit Rietveld Academie from Gerrit
- DUWO Short Stay Housing and Gerrit Rietveld Academie co-operate to arrange accommodation for for the international students of Gerrit Rietveld Academie.
- GERRIT RIETVELD ACADEMIE | FASHION SHOW 2011 On
- GERRIT RIETVELD ACADEMIE | FASHION SHOW 2011. On Saturday the 18th of June the collaboration between Fashion students,.
- PUBLISHER S Gerrit Rietveld Archive Rietveld Schröder Archive of
- IETVELD. A. RCHIVE.
- Weekly Roundup Of EBay Vintage Home Finds
- Be sure to read the listings closely and contact the sellers with any questions. Today's selections include pieces by C. Jere, Gerrit Rietveld and Alvar Aalto.
- AD Classics: Rijksmuseum Vincent van Gogh / Gerrit Rietveld
- Gerrit Rietveld was originally chosen to spearhead the project, and provided the initial design. Tragically, however, Rietveld died a year after the project began. Rietveld's colleague on the project, J.
- Travel Reports A whistlestop trip to Amsterdam
- The contemporary lines of Gerrit Rietveld's Van Gogh Museum house the world's largest collection of the artist's work; it consists of some 200 hundred paintings, 500 drawings and 700 letters as well as his lesser-known experiments in Japanese printing.
- Putting the Chic in Chicken Coop
- Frederik Bruinewoud and his partner Jack van Abeelen live in a Gerrit Rietveld-designed glass-and-steel house built in 1938 in Blaricum, outside Amsterdam.
- A Loft That Waited for Its Muse
- They are joined by copies of the Frank Lloyd Wright Robie chair — “iconic but so uncomfortable,” Ms. Burton said — and copies of Gerrit Rietveld's Red Blue Chair, which look like nothing so much as Mondrians with feet. The couple also love rugs.
- Gerrit Rietveld - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Gerrit Thomas Rietveld (24 June 1888–25 June 1964) was a Dutch furniture designer and architect.
- Gerrit Rietveld
- Dutch minimalist architect and designer Gerrit Rietveld was a member of the De Stijl movement.
- Gerrit Rietveld Academie
- The Gerrit Rietveld Academie is a university of applied sciences for Fine Arts and Design.
- MoMA | The Collection | Gerrit Rietveld. (Dutch, 1888-1964)
- Thorough biography including a slide show gallery of his work.
- Gerrit Rietveld - Great Buildings Online
- Dutch architect of the Schroder House, biography, and resources.
Gerrit Rietveld is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gerrit Rietveld books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gerrit Rietveld Topics
Related searchesleaning tower of pisa headline text
johann wolfgang von goethe novels
james cook legacy