A selection of articles related to gestalt effect.
Original articles from our library related to the Gestalt Effect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gestalt Effect.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Gestalt Effect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gestalt Effect books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Neural Mechanisms in Border Ownership Assignment: Motion
- between the Gestalt effect and 3D object representation in the visual cortex.
- Koffka's Ring Effect Depends on Thickness, Not Continuity Abigail E
- Dec 17, 2007 More than 70 years ago Gestalt psychologist Kurt Koffka described a fascinating effect. 1,2.
- Local Interactions in Neural Networks Explain Global Effects in
- Effects in Gestalt Processing and Masking. Michael H. Herzog michael.
- Union Catalogue Models
- Cataloguing. • Collection Development. • Advanced Needs.
Suggested News Resources
- Ex-Starcom head Ravi Kiran dons a new hat
- This is classic gestalt effect – the whole being bigger than the sum of parts.” Said Sanjay Barkataki, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, “We reject the tag of SME.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Gestalt Effect - YouTube
- Mar 24, 2007 A Psychological approach towards the way we view objects, maintaining that the whole is greater than the sum of its objects.
- Gestalt Effect - enterprise collaboration, e2.0, crowdsourcing, open
- Gestalt Effect is an E2.0 consulting company that helps companies communicate better internally.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.