A selection of articles related to gestalt effect.
Original articles from our library related to the Gestalt Effect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gestalt Effect.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Gestalt Effect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gestalt Effect books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Deep cuts under babies' tongues are unlikely to solve breastfeeding problems
- Occasionally, I find other unexpected side-effects of frenectomies: an under-surface of a tongue partly separated into two, or stitches inserted under the baby's tongue, or into the upper gum.
- Blindspot Recap: Where Jane Died
- In desperation, he runs as Jane follows with her empathetic, Gestalt-school approach. It works against her this time; Charlie attacks, ... In effect, he pushed Weller away so he wouldn't transfer his own pain and anger to his son.
- The book about the cover
- The gestalt effect is the capability of our brains to perceive whole “meaningful” objects by looking at collections of meaningless parts.
- The One Oscar That Mad Max: Fury Road Deserves Most of All? Costume Design.
- If it does, it may be because its gestalt overshadows the contributions of its various nominees. Fluid and ... To convey that effect, they shaped items like the masks worn by raiders from wet goat leather, since it resembles tanned human flesh.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gestalt Effect Topics
Related searchesranks and insignia of the nazi party
rehydration symptoms of dehydration
reaction to darwins theory
caesar the geezer
fruit of the loom history
aristides sousa mendes quote