- Brazil Judge's Ruling on da Silva Appointment Deepens Government Uncertainty
- “In 16 years as a professional I've never seen a judge take a phone tap and give it to the press,” says Thiago Bottino, a law professor at the Getúlio Vargas Foundation, who believes the move was illegal.
- A ploy involving two of Brazil's presidents ignites popular fury
- Ivar Hartmann, a law professor at the Getulio Vargas Foundation's law school in Rio, said Moro had done a good job in Operation Car Wash but had acted unlawfully in releasing the wiretaps. “This time he overstepped his bounds,” Hartmann said. Hartmann ...
- How Artists Are Using Their Work to Break Political Boundaries
- According to a BBC report, the artist wanted to shield the former politicians from the chaos sweeping the economy today.
- The picture that seems to say everything about Brazil's protests really says
- “There's a kernel of truth in there: Of course the general population is darker and poorer than most of the protesters,” José Henrique Bortoluci, adjunct professor at Fundação Getúlio Vargas, tells Quartz.
Getlio Vargas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Getlio Vargas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Getlio Vargas Topics
Related searchesananas species and varieties
rite of passage
tournament swiss style tournaments
music of zimbabwe sungura
list of medical schools portugal