Gettysburg Address Notes
A selection of articles related to gettysburg address notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Gettysburg Address Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gettysburg Address Notes.
- The Internet as a Magical Tool
- Ever consider the internet as a magical tool? Often the most magical of tools are not the ones we keep on our altar, but the ones that surround us every day, in places we never thought to look. The internet is one of the fastest growing "entities"...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 2
- When thoughts are replaced by silence in the mind, perception arises. It is a part of the modern condition wherein the mind of humanity is constantly overwhelmed, by a million considerations and thoughts. In acquiring silence, the mind is enabled to get out...
Mind >> World Mind
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- The Crystallization of Truth
- There exists One Indivisible Truth , around which all other concepts and systems revolve. Around this central Sun of Reality, every philosophy, religion and social ideal orbits without fail. The search for this essential essence has been a primary focus...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Gettysburg Address Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gettysburg Address Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lesson 3: Battles of Gettysburg and Vicksburg: The Gettysburg
- Lesson 3: Battles of Gettysburg and Vicksburg: The Gettysburg Address. Class Notes 3: FIRST let's review. Why was the U.
- A Close Reading of Lincoln's Gettysburg Address
- A Close Reading of Lincoln's Gettysburg Address. UNIT SUMMARY.
- John G. Nicolay Papers [finding aid]. Library of Congress. [PDF
- Apr 19, 2011 1894, 14 Apr., Address for Memorial Association of the District of. Columbia.
- WASHINGTON'S FAREWELL ADDRESS - WEBSTER'S FIRST
- ADDRESS. WEBSTER'S FIRST BUNKER HILL. ORATION.
- Gettysburg Address
- THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS. Four score and seven years ago little note nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here.
Suggested News Resources
- 150 years later, paper retracts its editorial about the 'silly' Gettysburg address
- The accompanying tongue-in-cheek editorial, written as an ode to the Gettysburg Address, notes the misjudgement of “Our predecessors, perhaps under the influence of partisanship, or of strong drink, as was common in the profession at the time …”.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gettysburg Address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Notes. a The Gettysburg Address: Nicolay Copy. The Library of Congress.
- Summary and Significance of the Gettysburg Address
- Summary and Significance of the Gettysburg Address. Lincoln's Gettysburg Address remains the most quoted speech in the history of the United States.
- Speaker Notes. [Transcribed from voice recording by A. Lincoln, 11/18/63].
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.