Gettysburg Address Notes
A selection of articles related to gettysburg address notes.
Original articles from our library related to the Gettysburg Address Notes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Gettysburg Address Notes.
- Values in the Balance
- We in the Pagan community pride ourselves on our tolerance for difference. Differences in lifestyle, sexual preference, orientation and expression, race, orthodoxy, tradition, ritual structure, costumes, positions on nudity, personal interaction styles, etc....
Holidays >> Mabon
- The Internet as a Magical Tool
- Ever consider the internet as a magical tool? Often the most magical of tools are not the ones we keep on our altar, but the ones that surround us every day, in places we never thought to look. The internet is one of the fastest growing "entities"...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Ritual - Expression of Will, Art and Creativity
- Most of our lives involve traditions, regular observances. These might relate to annual or seasonal holiday, it might just be meeting a friend every year at a particular time to go shopping, or have a beer and catch up. The main thing these informal...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- The Elements of Color Magick
- "Color is the place where our mind and the universe meet each other." Paul Cezanne In magick colors represent a certain energy, goal, person (someone you're working for) or a non-physical being (deity, spiritual force). The magickal color meanings...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
Gettysburg Address Notes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gettysburg Address Notes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Lesson 3: Battles of Gettysburg and Vicksburg: The Gettysburg
- Lesson 3: Battles of Gettysburg and Vicksburg: The Gettysburg Address. Class Notes 3: FIRST let's review. Why was the U.
- A Close Reading of Lincoln's Gettysburg Address
- A Close Reading of Lincoln's Gettysburg Address. UNIT SUMMARY.
- John G. Nicolay Papers [finding aid]. Library of Congress. [PDF
- Apr 19, 2011 1894, 14 Apr., Address for Memorial Association of the District of. Columbia.
- WASHINGTON'S FAREWELL ADDRESS - WEBSTER'S FIRST
- ADDRESS. WEBSTER'S FIRST BUNKER HILL. ORATION.
- Gettysburg Address
- THE GETTYSBURG ADDRESS. Four score and seven years ago little note nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here.
Suggested News Resources
- 150 years later, paper retracts its editorial about the 'silly' Gettysburg address
- The accompanying tongue-in-cheek editorial, written as an ode to the Gettysburg Address, notes the misjudgement of “Our predecessors, perhaps under the influence of partisanship, or of strong drink, as was common in the profession at the time …”.
Suggested Web Resources
- Gettysburg Address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Notes. a The Gettysburg Address: Nicolay Copy. The Library of Congress.
- Summary and Significance of the Gettysburg Address
- Summary and Significance of the Gettysburg Address. Lincoln's Gettysburg Address remains the most quoted speech in the history of the United States.
- Speaker Notes. [Transcribed from voice recording by A. Lincoln, 11/18/63].
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.