- Jayne-Anne Ghadia, the Virgin Money boss who wants to stop women leaving the City
- Jayne-Anne Ghadia with Richard Branson - a major shareholder in Virgin Money. Even for a banker – or for anyone £3.65 million a year – Gadhia chuckles a lot.
- Virgin Money profits soar in first listed year
- “The success of our new credit card business, following the successful migration of credit card accounts to our own platform, means we now expect to grow card balances to at least £3 billion by the end of 2017, a year earlier than planned,” Ghadia said.
- CITY INTERVIEW: Virgin Money boss Jayne-Anne Ghadia is built for a long run at
- Jayne-Anne Gadhia admits she is not built for running but managed to 'stagger slowly over the line' in this year's London Marathon in under five hours.
- 'I think slummy mummies should be left alone!' - Corrie's Samia Ghadia wades
- SAMIA Ghadie has spoken out in favour of 'slummy mummies' after a head teacher had urged them to stop turning up to her school gates.
- Brexit: Großbritannien und der EU-Austritt
- Auch Jayne-Anna Ghadia, die den Finanzdienstleister Virgin Money führt, ist mit von der Partie – und begründet auch warum: „Als Firmenchefin denke ich, unsere Mitgliedschaft in der EU ist wichtig für den Erfolg unserer Unternehmen, aber auch für die ...
Ghadia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ghadia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmono lake geology
telephone numbering plan poland
computer cluster cluster history
chess musical plot synopsis
jiujiang financial and economic college