- Khatabe Ghadir English
- Must be delivered by those present, at this Ghadir Khom,. To those who .
- Ghadir Khum
- Udnævnelsen i Ghadir Khum. Loai Al-Alami www.islam-online.
- Official Holidays Closing Days 2010 - 2011
- 2010/11125 Eid el Ghadir Khom. 15. Thursday.
- Pure Facts
- 8- THEY say: Mohammad chooses Ali as his successor in Ghadir Khom ﻢﺧ ﺮﻳﺪﻏ in front of 70000-. 120000 Moslems.
- Iranian Textbooks: Content and Context
- relates the “Ghadir Khom,” incident, during which Mohammad chose Ali [his son- in-law] as his successor, according to Shia Muslims.
- Shiite Cleric Calls "Ghadir Khom" New Chapter in Life of Islam
- Ghadir Khom was an oasis on the way to Mecca where Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) , in his last Hajj pilgrimage, gathered all his relatives and appointed Imam Ali (AS) as his successor and actually the leader of the Muslim nation after himself.
- History of Ghadir Khom
- The word "ghadir" means "swamp," an area where rain water gathers to form a shallow lake.
- Ghadir Khumm: In Qur'an, Hadith and History
- Ghadir Khumm in the Qur'an, Hadith, History. Translate. Enter · Tune into some inspiring.
- در جهت ترویج معارف اسلامی هيچ گونه محدوديتی نسبت به برداشت مطالب و تصاوير [به جز مصارف تجاری] وجود ندارد. Ghadirekhom.com - Ghadirkhom.
- Ghadir Khom - YouTube
- Feb 24, 2007 Dieu dit dans son Saint Livre (verset 14 de la sourate 49) : « Les Arabes ont dit « nous croyons ».
Ghadir Khom is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ghadir Khom books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ghadir Khom Topics
Related searchesempire of a thousand planets outline
great day be with us
bizarre rapper personality
east london england history
shakir al khafaji