A selection of articles related to ghaggar river.
Original articles from our library related to the Ghaggar River. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ghaggar River.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made. 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Ghaggar River is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ghaggar River books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The elusive Saraswati River: What the long search has found
- The Lost River: On The Trail of the Sarasvati, Michel Danino's 2010 book, presents numerous arguments from topography, geological studies and satellite imagery to support the view that the dried up riverbed of the Ghaggar-Hakra was the vedic Saraswati ...
- Riverwaters: State in legal vortex for decades
- The Punjab Government has sought the dismantling of this canal as it has apprehended that the embankments of this canal would block the sheet flow of flood water of the Ghaggar river and Patiala nadi thus submerging vast tract of land in Punjab area.
- Centre to verify Haryana govt's Saraswati claim
- On whether the Centre will provide help to revive the river, she said it needed to be established whether it was Saraswati. The task force has been asked to ascertain the veracity of the claims of discovery of Saraswati in Haryana and Rajasthan.
- Bacteria count high in Parwanoo water: Report
- Sewage from Sectors 5 and 6 is dumped into the Kaushalya river while sewage from Sectors 1, 2 and 4, Taksal village and Dagger in Parwanoo is disposed of into the Sukhna Nulla. The Sukhna Nullah confluences into the Ghaggar near Surajpur opposite ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ghaggar River Topics
Related searcheshotellings t-square distribution
critical pedagogy examples
economy of pakistan fiscal budget
i am presence