A selection of articles related to ghana empire.
Original articles from our library related to the Ghana Empire. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ghana Empire.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Who Were the Celts?
- The Celts were a group of people that occupied lands stretching from the British Isles to Galatia. The Celts had many dealings with other cultures that bordered the lands occupied by these people, and even though there is no written record of the Celts...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Historical Christian Jewelry
- The art of jewelry making evolved though the centuries. In a sense, jewelry is any ornamentation or adornment on the body. Jewelry has been used not only for aesthetic reasons but also as an indication of a person’s status in life.
>> Body Mysteries
Ghana Empire is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ghana Empire books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GHANA, MALI AND SONGHAI EMPIRES
- The Ghana Empire (also known as Wagadugu) covered what are now The capital of the Ghana Empire was called Ghana which was around AD.300.
- GHANA Ghana was the first great African empire of the western
- The name Ghana means both “warrior king” and “king of gold.
- The republic of Ghana derives its name from the ancient Ghana
- 1. The republic of Ghana derives its name from the ancient Ghana Empire in the. Western Sudan, which fell in the 11th century.
- Ghana - Medieval Trading Empire of West Africa
- Joan Parrish-Major. Ghana. Medieval Trading Empire of West Africa.
- Trade, Technology, and Culture: The Mali Empire in West Africa
- bring about the disintegration of Ghana and the disruption of trade at the end of the eleventh century.
Suggested News Resources
- Dr. Williams as a Man of Culture
- Long before the slave trade, long before imperialist rivalries in Africa began, civilizations of the Ghana Empire were in existence.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ghana Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Ghana Empire or Wagadou Empire (existed before c. 830 until c. 1235) was located in what is now southeastern Mauritania, and Western Mali.
- History of Ghana
- Medieval Ghana (4th - 13th Century): The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval Ghana Empire of West Africa.
- Ancient Ghana - BBC
- Despite its name, the old Empire of Ghana is not geographically, ethnically, or in any other way, related to modern Ghana.
- Ghana Empire
- The Ghana Empire that flourished from 750 to 1076 AD was one of the most prominent empires of Western Africa in the ancient times.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ghana Empire Topics
bangladesh army ranks
the broca divide
metrication liberia and myanmar