- Pitamber Sigdel in Annapurna Post, 9 March
- While people question whether relocating the rhinos is the right move, the government is currently ready to relocate swamp deer, wild water buffaloes, ghariyals, deer (including black bucks) and another rhino.
- Now, Get a Closer Look of Ghariyals at the Vandalur Zoo
- CHENNAI: Are you a crocodile lover? Head to the Arignar Anna Zoological Park to watch the majestic Gharials, the riverine crocodile, found in rivers like Ganga, Brahmaputra and Mahanadi, swimming at the bottom of the emerald water. The zoo opened a ...
- Animal Adventures
- “Where are the bats, the gangetic dolphins, the ghariyals (fish-eating crocodile), the golden mahseer? We need to rework on our conservation methods urgently,” he asserts. As a child when he was growing up in Tirunelveli with his teacher parents, says ...
Ghariyals is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ghariyals books and related discussion.