- MMRDA invites bid for flyovers at Ghatkopar
- With an aim to start the construction of a network of flyovers on the Eastern Express Highway's Chheda Nagar Junction in Ghatkopar East, the Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) has come out with another bid, this time to appoint ...
- NCP corporator to resign after road accident kills student in Ghatkopar
- Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) corporator Rakhi Jadhav has decided to resign from her post following the death of a student in a road accident in Ghatkopar. Jadhav claimed that she has been demanding a pedestrian subway for the past four years, but ...
- School bus mows down 7-year-old boy in Ghatkopar, brother hurt
- Mumbai: A seven-year-old civic schoolboy died, while his 12-year-old brother suffered injuries after they were hit by a school bus at Pant Nagar in Ghatkopar (E) on Thursday.
- Ghatkopar-Mankhurd Link Road: BMC invites bids for Rs 300-cr flyover
- Ghatkopar-Mankhurd Link Road: BMC invites bids for Rs 300-cr flyover. By Tanvi deshpande |Posted 24-Feb-2016. The 2.
- Need house help? There's an app 'maid' for you
- Richa Khandelwal, a 32-year-old dentist, and a resident of Ghatkopar, narrates her experience of hiring a maid for eight hours a day for basic cleaning of her house and supervising her seven-year-old daughter.
Ghatkopar is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ghatkopar books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchese-mail spam spam-support services
prafulla chandra roy
bird ringing wing tags
the sword project
oundle school famous old oundelians