- Regulate the mind field
- The Gheranda Samhita (late 17th century CE) lists 32 asanas and explains how they are to be done. The Shiva Samhita (18th century CE) presents four asanas in detail. The exact period when the Shiva Samhita was written is the subject of much scholarly ...
- The Human Body is a Temple
- If we will have a look at the original yogic texts, such as Hatha yoga pradipika and gheranda samhita, we'll see that shatkarmas — the six techniques of internal purification of the body are the very beginning of the Hatha yoga process.
- Nithya Kriyas for Diseases and Disorders
- Nithya Kriya is soundly anchored in the sacred yoga scriptures, incuding the legendary Patanjali Yoga Sutras, as well as the three classic texts that form the base of yoga - Hatha Yoga Pradipika,Gheranda Samhita and Shiva Samhita.
Gheranda Samhita is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gheranda Samhita books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gheranda Samhita Topics
insecticide application methods
ivan vazov biography
photographic film history of film
kalmykia natural resources