- Delhi weekend cultural calendar: Standup by Radhika Vaz, Tughlaqabad Fort walk
- The St+art India Foundation returns to the capital with the fourth edition of its Urban Street Art Festival.
- Happy that now I am living on Abdul Kalam Road: Venkaiah
- HYDERABAD: The suggestion for renaming Delhi's Aurangzeb Road after A P J Abdul Kalam had not come from VHP or Bajrang Dal, but from a Pakistan-born Muslim journalist, Union minister M Venkaiah Naidu said on Sunday and added that he no longer ...
- Walking through Tughlaq's forgotten city
- We begin at the end — the death of the founder of Tughlaqabad, Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq in 1325.
- Renaming Aurangzeb Road after Kalam isn't right: Delhi was inspired by history
- Tughlaq Road — Did Ulugh Juna Khan (Muhammed bin Tughlaq) not destroy Hindu kingdoms and, like Aurangzeb, not kill his father Ghiyasuddin to usurp the throne? Did he not raise taxes through Tughlaqi firmans to levels so high that people revolted?
- An afternoon with the saints
- When the Tughlaqabad fort was being built, Sultan Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq ordered that the masons should work only on the fort and on no other building. Around the same time Nizamuddin Auliya had commissioned a baoli (step well) at Ghiyaspur (today's ...
Ghiyasuddin Tughluq is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ghiyasuddin Tughluq books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.