- Ghiyas-ud-Din Tughluq (Tughluq ruler), Type a word or double click on any word to see a definition from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary.
- Chapter 1-4.pmd
- Alauddin Khalji. 1296 -1316. TUGHLUQ DYNASTY.
- PART – I (MCQ) (COMPULSORY)
- (iii) Who founded Daulatabad and shifted the capital of Delhi Sultanate? (a) Ghiyas-ud-Din Tughluq. (b) Muhammad Tughluq.
- Proposal for conservation, restoration and improvement of tourist
- Siri, built by Alauddin Khilji in 1303;. • Tughlaqabad, built by Ghiyasuddin Tughlaq (1321-. 1325);.
- Book 3 L 31.pmd
- Ghazi Malik, who ascended the throne as Ghiyas-ud-din Tughluq (reigned 1320– .
- 4- t~ -S
- Works of Ghiyas-ud-din Tughlaq. 11. Muhammad Tughlaq: Transfer ofCapital; Token currency; Taxation in Doab.
- Ghiyas-ud-Din Tughluq II - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Amrit World » Blog Archive » Ghiyas-ud-Din Tughluq
- Ghiyas-ud-Din Tughluq was a man of humble origin.
- Ghiyas-ud-Din Tughluq (Tughluq ruler) -- Britannica Online
- Ghiyāṣ-ud-Dīn Tughluq. (2011). In Encyclopædia Britannica.
Ghiyasuddin Tughluq is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ghiyasuddin Tughluq books and related discussion.