- It was initially published under the supervision of Gholamhossein Mosaheb, who started the project in 1955 in the Franklin Book Programs office in Tehran.
- FarsiTEX and the Iranian TEX Community
- 1950s by publications of Gholamhossein Mosahab.
- Karl Popper and the Iranian Intellectuals
- Gholam-Hossein Mosahab (1960), attracted few readers.
- One Text and Multiple Readers:
- Persian Encyclopedia,ed Gholam Hossein. Mosahab, vol.1 (Tehran:1345-74), 11 )- Abdol.
- FarsiT X and the Iranian T X Community Behdad Esfahbod
- Sep 5, 2002 Persian scientific typography, blossoming in the. 1950s by publications of GholamhosseinMosahab.
- Gholamhossein Mosaheb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. Gholamhossein Mosahab (Persian: غلامحسین مصاحب ), also written Mosaheb, (1910 – October 13, 1979).
- Entries - EIAH
- Gholam-Hossein Mosahab (super.), Da'erat-ol Ma'aref-e Farsi (Persian Encyclopaedia), Tehran: Amir Kabir, 1380, 3 vols.
Gholamhossein Mosahab is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gholamhossein Mosahab books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Gholamhossein Mosahab Topics
Related searchesgapan city gapan as a city
garage dance music characteristics
salsa music origins