- It was initially published under the supervision of Gholamhossein Mosaheb, who started the project in 1955 in the Franklin Book Programs office in Tehran.
- FarsiTEX and the Iranian TEX Community
- 1950s by publications of Gholamhossein Mosahab.
- Karl Popper and the Iranian Intellectuals
- Gholam-Hossein Mosahab (1960), attracted few readers.
- One Text and Multiple Readers:
- Persian Encyclopedia,ed Gholam Hossein. Mosahab, vol.1 (Tehran:1345-74), 11 )- Abdol.
- FarsiT X and the Iranian T X Community Behdad Esfahbod
- Sep 5, 2002 Persian scientific typography, blossoming in the. 1950s by publications of GholamhosseinMosahab.
- Gholamhossein Mosaheb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Jump to: navigation, search. Gholamhossein Mosahab (Persian: غلامحسین مصاحب ), also written Mosaheb, (1910 – October 13, 1979).
- Entries - EIAH
- Gholam-Hossein Mosahab (super.), Da'erat-ol Ma'aref-e Farsi (Persian Encyclopaedia), Tehran: Amir Kabir, 1380, 3 vols.
Gholamhossein Mosahab is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Gholamhossein Mosahab books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Gholamhossein Mosahab Topics
Related searchesgod and religion
michaelis-menten kinetics history
humber college orangeville planned