- The miracle of Kolkata's wetlands – and one man's struggle to save them
- These waterways are a part-natural, part-human phenomenon and their miraculous character is explained by Dhrubajyoti Ghosh, a slight, bespectacled engineer-turned-ecologist-turned-anthropologist, who speaks English extremely softly and very correctly.
- HPV16 oncogene expression levels during early cervical carcinogenesis are
- Article | PubMed | ISI | CAS |; Wentzensen N, Sun C, Ghosh A, Kinney W, Mirabello L, Wacholder S et al. Methylation of HPV18, HPV31, and HPV45 genomes and cervical intraepithelial neoplasia grade 3. J Natl Cancer Inst 2012; 104: 1738–1749.
- Ulfa will not support any party, says Chetia
- The Ulfa leadership (barring the faction headed by Paresh Barua) has come a long way . Once fighting for an independent Assam, it no longer rejects the election process.But a decision on whether its members will vote is yet to be taken.
- Tata Motors Singur plant: The rise and fading of a dream
- Bibhas Ghosh, a willing farmer from Gopalnagar, echoes Das: "Today, everyone realises that had we supported the project, we would've been better off. But the ruling party gags all dissent." Apartments mushroomed at Singur in 2007-08.
- Jamini Roy: First modernist of Indian art
- Noted modernist artist Jamini Roy's nearly century old paintings have lived beyond their time and find relevance even today. Uma Nair, who has curated an ongoing solo exhibition at the Dhoomimal Art Gallery here showcasing nearly 80 artworks by 20th ...
Ghosha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ghosha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream interpretation yellow
asterix in britain plot summary
indian systems of medicine
omar rodriguez-lopez biography