Ghost Beliefs About Ghosts
A selection of articles related to ghost beliefs about ghosts.
Original articles from our library related to the Ghost Beliefs About Ghosts. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ghost Beliefs About Ghosts.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- After Midnight: A True Ghost Story
- The nervous chatter of the tourists echoed through the musty catacombs of the ancient city of Edinburgh. If I lingered behind the crowd, would that improve my chances of seeing a ghost? Or perhaps any spectral visitor would be put off by the unstable energies...
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- Dorothy: A True Ghost Story Experienced by Dolores Vivian Miller Muse
- Events recounted took place in Toledo, Ohio, circa 1918. This is an interview of Dolores Muse by her daughter, Linda Kangas, circa summer 1998. Dolores' parents' names were Alma and Earl Miller. The names of the friends they were visiting have been forgotten....
Ghosts >> Ghost Stories
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Ghost Beliefs About Ghosts is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ghost Beliefs About Ghosts books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- "Paranormal Lockdown" Delivers Destination America's Highest-Rated Series
- Their belief that the longer they stay in the locations the more spirits will be willing to communicate with them is a strategy that has led them to capture groundbreaking and chilling evidence of the supernatural.
- Apichatpong Weerasethakul on mastering the art of 'slow cinema'
- Although Cemetery of Splendour is ghostly, dreamy and vibrates at a different frequency than one might be accustomed to, there is an abiding scientific curiosity underpinning even the most whimsical moments of the film.
- Eerie Detective Thriller Murdered: Soul Suspect Lives on NVIDIA SHIELD
- It's probably fair to say that most of us, regardless of our beliefs or lack thereof, would like to slip off this mortal coil quietly and peacefully with a feeling that we have no unfinished business.
- The dark nights of Moses Seattle.
- Belief in reincarnation was common among Puget Sound natives, but usually the ghost came into the woman's body naturally, “like a spark of fire,” the Allen brothers told the UW researcher.
- St. Elizabeths Stories: How The World's Most Notorious Lobotomist Got His
- In the archives at GWU and in a ghostly morgue at St. Elizabeths Hospital, pieces of Freeman's work come back to life. Walt-1-9.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.